Another underhood jewel from the LGM masterworks.| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
Another underhood jewel from the LGM masterworks.tigerdog wrote:Please count me in if you start the group buy on coolant and PS tanks. One cracked header tank is enough and I have to believe the 2nd is a ticking time bomb since it seems to have come from the same batch at Dave Bean.

Ekapol wrote:tigerdog wrote:Please count me in if you start the group buy on coolant and PS tanks. One cracked header tank is enough and I have to believe the 2nd is a ticking time bomb since it seems to have come from the same batch at Dave Bean.
I don't know if there is anybody out there that is luckier than me. I went through at least 4 of these thingies.



lotusgirlmarie wrote:The total setup is lighter than OEM too considerring there isn't a big steel bracket. I know it's a minimal difference but every pound counts. I've gotten the GVW down to 2019 LBS wet. Alot of carbon bodywork, significantly lighter seats, the lighter rear valance, no spare tyre, lighter exhaust system and the list goes on. My goal is sub 2K LBS. Heck I even did an aluminum AC drier as mine was knackered.

Return to Projects - Car (Major)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests