Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by ashm » Sat 07.08.2010, 23:10
Specky wrote:ashm wrote:I was able to listen to the radio on the way home
Thanks Specky!
It's good to hear...
TTFN
Indeed!
I had my Elan there by the way Jim, pre windscreen repair - it was hidden round the back!
Adam
-

ashm
- God
-
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
- Location: South Wales
by muley » Sat 07.08.2010, 23:42
ashm wrote:Specky wrote:ashm wrote:I was able to listen to the radio on the way home
Thanks Specky!
It's good to hear...
TTFN
Indeed!
I had my Elan there by the way Jim, pre windscreen repair - it was hidden round the back!
Adam
Adam
Ah ha - good one - list duly updated
Rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Tue 31.08.2010, 21:09
see you tomorrow guys
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nickydee » Tue 31.08.2010, 21:30
See you tomorrow Chris - who else is going?
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by NickHawk » Wed 01.09.2010, 19:01
Hi sorry late home so we will not make it. Mark I have your aerial! Nick
Silver M100 SE - Still For Sale sort of!
-

NickHawk
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Tue 02.05.2006, 19:18
- Location: Camberley Surrey UK
by markv » Wed 01.09.2010, 22:14
Sorry - incredibly hectic week so couldn't get there this time. NIck - apologies for not responding to your PM yet - I'll give you a shout!
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by muley » Tue 05.10.2010, 19:43
*bump*
Anyone going tomorrow - 6 Oct? I know Chris can't make it..
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Lotusnick » Tue 05.10.2010, 20:18
Well James........I am going to try and get there so I can wine.........or is it whine.......prob both
-

Lotusnick
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri 05.08.2005, 22:22
- Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
by texas2201 » Tue 05.10.2010, 20:35
Sorry Guys cannot make it again - I will be up in Stratford on Avon but I will be in the Elan. Then onto Solihull and then over to Snetterton on Thursday night for a trackday on Friday..............yipeee then back to Newbury on Saturday morning for the Thatcham Classics on the Green
Martin
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by ashm » Tue 05.10.2010, 21:18
I might be there, depending on work...
Ad
-

ashm
- God
-
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
- Location: South Wales
by Nickydee » Tue 05.10.2010, 21:40
I will be there but in the tintop

-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by chris.t » Tue 05.10.2010, 21:59
have a good one guys, can't make it this month
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by markv » Wed 06.10.2010, 10:13
Sorry, Supertramp at the O2 tonight. I will be there in November. BTW, how old were you in that scooter photo Jim??
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by Nige » Wed 06.10.2010, 11:39
Not going to make it tonight, which is a shame after missing the last 6 months! Lynn has taken on Chair of the PTA and has a meeting tonight so I'm child sitting. Should be ok for next month as I'll be even more local as I should be settled into Deepcut by then, so almost on the door step.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by rjbean » Wed 06.10.2010, 15:50
Sorry, I've got a stinking cold. I don't want to pass it on to everyone so I won't be there either.
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by markv » Thu 07.10.2010, 23:17
How did the meet go last night?
Great to hear that you're back, safe and sound Nige. It just doesn't seem like nearly a year since the Christmas Meal when we were dicussing your imminent posting! Speaking of Christmas Meals, has anyone got any dates in mind?
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by Lotusnick » Fri 08.10.2010, 00:15
-

Lotusnick
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri 05.08.2005, 22:22
- Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
by chris.t » Mon 01.11.2010, 15:56
Anyone up for the meet this wednesday, won't go if i'm going to be on my own

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nige » Mon 01.11.2010, 17:06
I have every intention of being there this month and hope to catch up with those who'll be there also.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by chris.t » Tue 02.11.2010, 23:08
I shall check in tomorrow at around 1700hrs. If there has been no confirmed commitment I'll bale. No offence meant, just don't want to travel all that way and sit there like Johnny-no-mates.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests