I'm looking for a full Cam angle sensor. I have recently bought my old car back and apparently it's not run properly for a year or 2. It seems to be throwing up multiple error codes. ie 41, 42, 15, 31,54.... ?? some seem to come and go. main one is the code 41. I have replaced the Hall sensor but problem is still there... I have not yet checked base timing as a timing light is coming for my xmas present
There is an awfull lot of play on the interuptor wheel (or whatever it is called) I'm not sure if this is normal but just seems wrong to me...?? (will pull it off asap to check if the pin has sheered)!
Have unsucsessfully tried to buy this from numerous places in the US have been told either "we do not ship overseas, billing address does not match credit card address.. to no longer available" ..... anyone know where I can get 1 (or 2)??
Other things recently replaced are MSD coils and Kingston Ignition wires. I have a new thermostat here as I was told the old one was removed... ( local tradition to help with cooling problems in the summer)
Just got Jeoffs Elanscan cable (thanks Jeoff)!! and have finally got elanscan running and will post a cry for help after I have the basics sorted out....
Any advice greatly appreciated......
