Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by texas2201 » Fri 04.03.2011, 09:27
A right bundle of laughs was had by all - and I got a link to have my injectors sorted out.......

- now all I have to do is work out how they come out
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by markv » Fri 04.03.2011, 23:41
chris.t wrote:Markv - Elan, roof down (mad as a box of frogs)
At least it was dry, seeing as Jim wasn't there

...... dry, but very cold (I spotted gritters out on the way to H&C)
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by texas2201 » Fri 01.04.2011, 20:19
wont be able to come to the next meet as I will be in Scotland visiting my grieving Mum

chris t do you want me to post those CG locks to you? or can you wait until the next meet?
Martin
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by muley » Sat 02.04.2011, 00:05
Martin
Sorry to hear that, chap.
Have a safe journey
Best rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by pjw12 » Sat 02.04.2011, 09:52
Are many people heading down next week? Was thinking of rocking up in my new red rocket
-

pjw12
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Mon 26.04.2010, 10:56
- Location: Woking
by muley » Sat 02.04.2011, 10:07
I'll be there after a prolonged absence..
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by ashm » Sat 02.04.2011, 12:16
I might be around again - depending on work!
Adam
-

ashm
- God
-
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Sat 14.02.2009, 11:32
- Location: South Wales
by markv » Sat 02.04.2011, 13:20
I'm planning to be there too
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by chris.t » Sat 02.04.2011, 19:08
texas2201 wrote:wont be able to come to the next meet as I will be in Scotland visiting my grieving Mum

chris t do you want me to post those CG locks to you? or can you wait until the next meet?
Martin
So sorry to hear this Martin, hope your health has improved too. CG locks can wait, no problems.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by chris.t » Sat 02.04.2011, 19:09
Should be there, hoping for Elan weather

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by texas2201 » Mon 04.04.2011, 07:03
Cheers Chris see you next month
M
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by Nickydee » Tue 05.04.2011, 17:48
Should be there - Weather forecast looking good.
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by chris.t » Tue 03.05.2011, 19:30
Busy day tomorrow but I hope to be there!
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by markv » Tue 03.05.2011, 21:39
Even busier day than Chris tomorrow, but hoping to get there (even later than usual...)
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by muley » Tue 03.05.2011, 23:20
I'm busy, too

but I'm planning to be there. Unless I achieve a small miracle with the SE tomorrow I will be in a snotter.
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by texas2201 » Wed 04.05.2011, 07:53
Not busy at all but I will definitely be there and in the Elan - see you there guys. I will remember the CG locks Chris

"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by tonny006 » Wed 04.05.2011, 10:08
I am planning to be there,
not in an Elan as i no longer have one
Tony
-

tonny006
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
- Location: Church Crookham Fleet
by chris.t » Wed 04.05.2011, 12:26
tonny006 wrote:I am planning to be there,
not in an Elan as i no longer have one
Tony
Any chance you can bring the roller skate for a look/see. You can always wear your helmet to keep the bugs out of your teeth.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by texas2201 » Wed 04.05.2011, 16:18
Look forward to seeing you Tony and Chris. Had new stiffer springs fitted to the elan today - much better, more planted, better handling - great - and got rid of a noise I had coming from the rear - double bubble
Also had an Elise steering wheel fitted - harnesses are still only partially fitted - will be finished on Friday - Luke 6 point - and new ordinary seat belts (drivers side fitted - passenger Friday)
See you and Dierdre were pictured in the latest club Lotus Mag Chris

"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by tonny006 » Wed 04.05.2011, 16:39
I have not bothered with an MOT on it as it's not nice to drive on the road.
You will have to see it at a track day.
Looks like Martin is up for a few track days too.
Hope to see you tonight.
Tony
chris.t wrote:tonny006 wrote:I am planning to be there,
not in an Elan as i no longer have one
Tony
Any chance you can bring the roller skate for a look/see. You can always wear your helmet to keep the bugs out of your teeth.
-

tonny006
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
- Location: Church Crookham Fleet
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests