Post and Discuss SoCal-related events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by tigerdog » Thu 10.03.2011, 00:07
This information was lifted from the local MG club newsletter:
APRIL 17 • ROLLING BRITISH CAR DAY meet at Liberty Station (flag circle by Ace Hardware, 2750 Dewey Rd, San Diego, 92106) at 8:30, Driver’s Meeting 9:45, Leave at 10AM. End point is yet to be determined, $10 event charge. Bring a Picnic Lunch.
I'll post more details when I have them. Smaug and I will be there.
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
by KO6SY » Thu 10.03.2011, 04:17
Damn I am out of town again!
-
KO6SY
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat 05.09.2009, 22:23
- Location: Yucaipa Southern California
by tigerdog » Sun 17.04.2011, 15:48
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Return to Events - SoCal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests