Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Peter B » Thu 21.04.2011, 20:24
Evening folks, just been on the thread relating to the East Mids guys meeting at The Hutt in Ravenshead Notts and wondered if this was still a regular thing. I'm down the road at Sutton in Ashfield so it would be good to make contact with other like minded folks. The thread seams to stop around early 2010.
-
Peter B
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon 28.02.2011, 22:15
- Location: Sutton in Ashfield,Notts
by G UK » Fri 22.04.2011, 12:48
Peter B wrote:Evening folks, just been on the thread relating to the East Mids guys meeting at The Hutt in Ravenshead Notts and wondered if this was still a regular thing. I'm down the road at Sutton in Ashfield so it would be good to make contact with other like minded folks. The thread seams to stop around early 2010.
You must be just down the road from me then!! Albeit for the next couple of weeks before I move down to Hucknall.

I used to mostly organise the meets but due to one thing or another missed a couple of months and never got back into it.
-

G UK
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Wed 17.10.2007, 19:27
- Location: Nottinghamshire
by Peter B » Fri 22.04.2011, 19:56
Thanks for that mate, I used to go to the Griffin in Paplewick, last Wed in the month, with a mate (also fom Sutton) who has a Silk Red SE, may do that again. There must be quite a few locally, I know of at least 1 more Calypso Red (parked up under his car port), opposite the Badger Box. The Silk Red is also from Sutton.I have seen an Aqua Blue S2 on the A38 heading out towards jnc 28 on an odd morning around 7:30, and earlier in the year I saw a Dark Grey on Coxmore Rd heading out towards the Res. How many did you used to get at the Hutt when you arranged the get togethers?
Peter
-
Peter B
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon 28.02.2011, 22:15
- Location: Sutton in Ashfield,Notts
by Enright » Fri 22.04.2011, 22:47
About 4 or 5, but that was before I had my little mishap and the car has been off the road for nearly a year now. However I'm hoping that with this nice long Easter break and hopefully continuing decent weather, I might make quite a bit of progress.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by nattie » Mon 25.04.2011, 23:14
Hi Guys,
Just thought I'd mention that I'm based near Retford and would be interested in meeting up, I have a 1991 steel blue SE, we went to Donington a couple of years ago but have not been to any meets since.
Cheers
Nat
-

nattie
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed 03.10.2007, 14:59
- Location: Nottinghamshire
by rob/d » Mon 25.07.2011, 07:14
I would deffo come out to play . I used to live in kirkby in ash .I'm always jumping over the border

-

rob/d
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sun 24.07.2011, 12:18
- Location: Ashbourne , Derbyshire .
by propshaft » Tue 10.07.2012, 16:14
Hi I am new to m100 ownership having recently purchased a green 1991 elan. Do you still have meets at the Hut i live in kneesall near Ollerton and would like to meet up for a pint and chat
-
propshaft
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue 10.07.2012, 12:15
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest