Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by chris.t » Wed 06.07.2011, 20:33
Excuses as to why you couldn't make it will be required otherwise you have to put double into the kitty. AND they have to be good back up able excuses.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nige » Wed 06.07.2011, 22:01
Just got back from a day in London.
Jim, tried to call you on mobile but no joy. I have the Club Lotus provided tickets for Donington which I'd planned to bring to the H&C tonight. I'll be in touch.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by markv » Wed 06.07.2011, 23:43
chris.t wrote:Excuses as to why you couldn't make it will be required otherwise you have to put double into the kitty. AND they have to be good back up able excuses.
I hope my excuse will be acceptable:
I ran the Yateley 10k - beaten by my 18yo son for the first time

See
here for confirmation
Was intending to come along, but didn't get back home until almost 9pm.
Hopefully next month!
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by Nickydee » Thu 07.07.2011, 09:01
chris.t wrote:Excuses as to why you couldn't make it will be required otherwise you have to put double into the kitty. AND they have to be good back up able excuses.
Chris
Sorry I was washing my hair and my elan!
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by muley » Thu 07.07.2011, 10:49
Well, I went -Billy No Mates - I didn't post before because I'd lost my password and couldn't be arsed to restore it.
It was a last minute decision in any case because the old girl has been playing up (I've had a few challenges with the Elan, too

)
Maybe next month?
Bye for now
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Nickydee » Thu 07.07.2011, 14:17
muley wrote:Well, I went -Billy No Mates - I didn't post before because I'd lost my password and couldn't be arsed to restore it.
Spoken like a true mod.

-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by texas2201 » Thu 07.07.2011, 21:55
sorry was up in London at a black tie do at the royal albert Hall
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by tonny006 » Thu 07.07.2011, 22:39
Nickydee wrote:
Chris
Sorry I was washing my hair and my elan!
I can't be guilty of either of these excuses for obvious reasons.
The wife was out at a concert, and I had to look after the kids
-

tonny006
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
- Location: Church Crookham Fleet
by Nickydee » Mon 01.08.2011, 13:33
Assuming it stays fine I was thinking of taking a detour via the A3 Hindhead tunnel either on the way or way back from Wednesdays meet to test out the acoustics!!!
Just wondering if anybody would like to join me!
Regards
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by muley » Mon 01.08.2011, 21:57
I'll be going to H+C but I'll skip the exhaustfest - I'lll be a trifle late as I am incinerating some bangers and chicken thighs for the local biddies
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Mon 01.08.2011, 22:25
Sorry won't be there this month but will be next. Jim will fill you in with the details.
Cheers Chris
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nige » Tue 02.08.2011, 10:11
I will be there with Donington tickets etc for Jim and after almost 2 years the S2 back on the road.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by texas2201 » Tue 02.08.2011, 19:04
I will be in the office in Camberley so could meet you somewhere after work and go thro together - the Peco exhaust makes a wonderful tunnel noise

Give me a call Nicky - mobile is 07785 293305 or 0755 441 9482
Martin
Nickydee wrote:Assuming it stays fine I was thinking of taking a detour via the A3 Hindhead tunnel either on the way or way back from Wednesdays meet to test out the acoustics!!!
Just wondering if anybody would like to join me!
Regards
Nick
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by rjbean » Fri 05.08.2011, 19:01
Thanks for the nice evening, it was good to see you all again. See you next time
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by muley » Sat 06.08.2011, 09:52
Yes, it was good to see some old faces

Nickydee arrive after you left Rob.
Attendees
self
Nige
Rob S
Nick the heating engineer
Martin
Nickydee
Rob B
all with Elans!!
Too much chat to see your video, Martin - maybe next month..?
Safe journeys one and all / see you next month
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by texas2201 » Sat 06.08.2011, 12:02
I will bring my laptop next time again - so you can see the laps

"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by markv » Thu 11.08.2011, 21:59
Sorry - on holiday this month, but will be there next time.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by texas2201 » Fri 12.08.2011, 18:43
one for Chris - at the Newbury Classic Car show

"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by chris.t » Tue 06.09.2011, 20:59
Sorry I missed this Martin, non original wheels but it is the right colour
Is anyone going tomorrow?
cheers Chris
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by markv » Tue 06.09.2011, 22:21
I'll be there Chris.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests