Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by muley » Thu 05.01.2012, 09:51
Despite the wild and stormy night Chris, myself, Rob and Michelle turned up..
I had a flat tyre and my compressor packed up so had to change to the spare (luckily it wasn't raining too much)
See you next time
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Thu 05.01.2012, 10:42
I knew I should have stayed with you, just for moral support if nothing else

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Thu 05.01.2012, 19:40
Honestly I was fine on my own.. .. you might have learnt a few new swearwords.
I was on my way in a matter of minutes - would have been quicker but my S2 jack is a POS - replacement ordered from ebay today (plus a new compressor!)
Rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by rjbean » Thu 05.01.2012, 21:38
Sorry to hear you you had troubles, Jim. Although it was just the 4 of us, it was still a nice night.
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by markv » Mon 09.01.2012, 23:52
Sorry I couldn't make it - still recovering from Christmas in hospital!!

Will tell you all the gory details next month...
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by muley » Tue 10.01.2012, 18:41
Good grief! Hope you can make it next time (wasn't a prob created by the Xmas Lunch, I hope

)
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by markv » Mon 23.01.2012, 01:01
Probably just an adverse drug reaction.... but I now have a colonoscopy booked in February just to check

- after the H&C meet

, but no beer for now

Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by chris.t » Mon 30.01.2012, 22:49
I got them to do a video of my colonoscopy Mark - post it up as a tunnel run with some nice V8 noises to accompany it.
OK so who's going on wednesday, I will be there after my spinning for about 8pm
ta ta
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nickydee » Tue 31.01.2012, 14:55
Not going to make it tonight - Got a 5.30 start in the morning.
Probably more pertinent is that my Elans has HGF, the second time within two years and 5,000 miles - so I at moment I hate the f**king car and don't fancy talking about it !!!!!!!
Hopefully will make it next month and be much happier about all things elan!
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by muley » Tue 31.01.2012, 15:51
Nick
Sorry to hear about that.
Everyone else
..I'm planning to be there
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by rjbean » Tue 31.01.2012, 20:35
i'm afraid we won't be there tomorrow this month
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by texas2201 » Tue 31.01.2012, 22:00
I am hoping to be there but not in the Elan - waiting for it's new battery
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by muley » Thu 02.02.2012, 11:59
Small turn out
Martin* (popped a new battery in and came in the Elan)
Chris* (in his Elan)
Me (in the puddle jumper) 'cos the immobiliser in the Elan played up.
Till next time
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by daveiow » Tue 06.03.2012, 10:02

Is anyone going to the H&C tomorrow night? I had thought I might if the weather was not to bad but it's a bit of a trek for me

so if not definitely April
daveiow

"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by texas2201 » Tue 06.03.2012, 11:06
I will be there - Chris will be there - I think Muley will be there
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by muley » Tue 06.03.2012, 22:59
daveiow wrote::agree: Is anyone going to the H&C tomorrow night? I had thought I might if the weather was not to bad but it's a bit of a trek for me

so if not definitely April
daveiow

As Martin has suggested, I'll be there. It looks as though it will rain tomorrow but be clear by the evening (according to Beeb's weather forecast)
Keep in touch
Rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by muley » Mon 02.04.2012, 19:17
Anyone going this week for April 4th meeting?
Looks like Jen will come as well!
Bye for now
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by texas2201 » Mon 02.04.2012, 20:10
I will probably be there - I am in the Camberley office so will come directly from there
after the track day at Rockingham one of my front tyres developed a bulge in the sidewall so I have two new tyres on the front - tell you the whole story on Wed
Martin
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by chris.t » Mon 02.04.2012, 22:47
bulging tyres on track - not good, faulty tyre or faulty setup??
3 car meets on 3 consecutive night hey ho, cos i'm worth it.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nickydee » Tue 03.04.2012, 10:31
I plan to come along and my car is finally back on the road. I'm also hoping my mate Karsten from Guildford who now has a very tidy Pac Blue SE will also be making an appearance.
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests