Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by ShaunM » Sun 15.01.2012, 17:36
I don't think I've seen a Norfolk Meet section before, so here it is!
http://www.angel-larling.co.uk/This month...
16th Jan, 7.30 pm onwardsThe guys are going to have a "mini AGM" to make plans for events to attend this year (and a list of owners' cars to fix...too many esprits on bricks by all accounts...)
-

ShaunM
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Sat 02.09.2006, 17:32
- Location: Norwich, UK (9.6 miles from Hethel)
by rip » Mon 16.01.2012, 16:16
I couldn't help noticing that they have a beer festival there in early August. Is there anywhere to camp nearby? (I mean a bit closer than soggy Snetterton).
1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by ShaunM » Mon 16.01.2012, 18:20
Like your thinking Iain. The beer festival is in the field the other side of the road (the beers are in sheds), there is camping and bouncy castles, stalls etc
Back in the old days, it was fun navigating the A11 back to the pub, but now they've moved the a11, it's all plain sailing.
I went a couple of years ago, but didn't camp over. Was a good day out.
Definitely one to add to the list of Lotus events this year. I'll get the details tonight.
-

ShaunM
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Sat 02.09.2006, 17:32
- Location: Norwich, UK (9.6 miles from Hethel)
by ShaunM » Tue 17.01.2012, 11:22
Good to meet the local chaps last night. All a bit above my head though as they were all talking about taking this apart, drilling that apart, making up jigs, etc, etc.
I mentioned I had to charge my battery recently, but apparently wasn't considered "working on your car", not by Excel, Eclat or Esprit standards anyways

-

ShaunM
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Sat 02.09.2006, 17:32
- Location: Norwich, UK (9.6 miles from Hethel)
by rip » Tue 17.01.2012, 16:26
ShaunM wrote:I mentioned I had to charge my battery recently, but apparently wasn't considered "working on your car", not by Excel, Eclat or Esprit standards anyways


1990 SE
-

rip
- God
-
- Posts: 5905
- Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
- Location: Milton Keynes, UK
by ShaunM » Mon 18.06.2012, 23:55
Good Evening at the Green Man, Six Mile Bottom tonight. Great food, good to meet some new (to me) faces.
Thanks for the sponsorships and the sympathy about my wrist!
Drove home all the way with the roof down. listening to Classic FM. Home at 11.30

-

ShaunM
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Sat 02.09.2006, 17:32
- Location: Norwich, UK (9.6 miles from Hethel)
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests