I wrote "booked" on the forum, then just as I was about to go and actually book it, work called and was on the phone for 2 hours. It's now sold out as Stef has said.
So I called Silverstone, the confirmed pre-booked places are sold out (they have spaces which will be available on the day which they or us can't prebook). I tried to get us on (we are a lotus group, spoke to supervisor, etc, but no go)
To save the risk of turning up on the day and being disappointed, I booked here:
http://www.whittlebury.com/index.php?pa ... mping.html and click on Silverstone Classic, it brings up a booking form to fill in and email or fax over. I called them straight away after emailing to confirm the place...they took a lot of people from other sites at the F1 weekend because they didn't suffer as bad as some with the wet conditions..woman was rather pleasant and happy..a good sign! Now can rest easy and look forward to a great weekend
So I have now booked Whittlebury to join Gary

Stef has also booked Whittlebury. So...
1. ShaunM (Fri/Sat/Sun) - Camping Whittlebury (booked)
2. Gary (Fri/Sat/Sun) - Camping Whittlebury (booked) in MX5 !!!
3. Stef (Fri/Sat/Sun) Camping Whittlebury (booked)
4. DavidEJM (Fri/Sat/Sun) Camping Woodlands most likely.
5. Trig (Fri/Sat/Sun) Camping Woodlands most likely.