Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by chris.t » Wed 01.08.2012, 17:12
Absolutely fubarred at the moment and just off to go spinning. I'll be going tonight so i hope someone will be there to give me a massage.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by rjbean » Wed 01.08.2012, 18:18
Sorry everyone. I was going to come tonight but have got loads to do and should really get some of those jobs done. It was good to see you all on Sunday. Jim, I no longer have your bank details to transfer you the money for the BBQ.
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by muley » Wed 01.08.2012, 18:35
rjbean wrote:Sorry everyone. I was going to come tonight but have got loads to do and should really get some of those jobs done. It was good to see you all on Sunday. Jim, I no longer have your bank details to transfer you the money for the BBQ.
Rob,
Thanks, I think you are moving soon?
Anyhoo, there's absolutely no rush for the money.
Keep in touch
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by muley » Wed 01.08.2012, 18:35
chris.t wrote:Absolutely fubarred at the moment and just off to go spinning. I'll be going tonight so i hope someone will be there to give me a massage.
Shudder..
Try asking the barman?
See you there, I'll be latish
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Wed 01.08.2012, 20:37
All on my tod earwigging other peoples conversations about their failing sex lives.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nobby » Wed 01.08.2012, 20:44
chris.t wrote:All on my tod earwigging other peoples conversations about their failing sex lives.
Probably because you used the word massage

S2 #070 BRG
-
Nobby
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Sun 15.01.2006, 17:48
- Location: Malvern
by texas2201 » Wed 01.08.2012, 21:14
Sorry Chris I have only just got back from the FIL in Epsom - Also happy to do the airshow on the Sunday but not sure about the trackday yet - funds are a bit tight
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by markv » Thu 09.08.2012, 23:47
Sorry - was in holiday in France and very FUBARed after a 102 mile cycle ride with my eldest. See you next month.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by muley » Mon 03.09.2012, 07:16
*bump*
Anyone else going this Wednesday?
We need 3 for a quorum!
Mark, if you pitch up we can swap cycling stories and bore the rest to tears

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by daveiow » Mon 03.09.2012, 09:22
Sorry won't be able to make it this month but will see you in October .
daveiow

"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by texas2201 » Tue 04.09.2012, 07:14
I'll be there but not in the Elan - fubbarred CV boot from Goodwood trackday ..........not going into garage until Thursday
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by markv » Tue 04.09.2012, 07:25
I've got even more cycling stories now, having done the Newbury Triathlon on Sunday

.... but not sure if I can get there tomorrow - James is playing in a tennis tournament in the evening and we're going along to support him, so depends what time he finishes.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by Nickydee » Tue 04.09.2012, 18:31
I will be there although probably not until 8.30 pm - although the idea of getting there early so I can sit on my own and listen to stories about other peoples sex life has a certain appeal! Certainly better than my wife reading Fifty Shades Of S**t out loud on holiday!
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by chris.t » Wed 05.09.2012, 11:07
I'll be there, got some video of the good wood track day' plenty of you Martin. Incidentally did you come back via billingshurst as I saw a silver elan when we went out for a curry on Saturday evening.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by texas2201 » Wed 05.09.2012, 13:52
I did as a mate has a workshop there and I popped into see him - Ace Engineering - Gareth - he is very good if you were looking for someone locally - he has just put a Honda VTEC into an S1 Elise for another mate
Video - great bring your laptop and we can have a look
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by tonny006 » Wed 05.09.2012, 18:52
I will be along as I live 8 miles away now.
-

tonny006
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed 11.02.2009, 17:26
- Location: Church Crookham Fleet
by markv » Sat 08.09.2012, 15:00
Hope it went well on Wednesday - sorry I couldn't get there, but James's tennis match didn't finish until nearly 10pm
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by muley » Fri 21.09.2012, 13:51
Yes, it went well. Attendees:
Martin
Tony
Nick(ydee)*
Self*
Chris
Deirdre
Note to self: must remember to have dinner at the pub - the carvery looked excellent!
Drove back with Nick (not in a convoy

)
Shan't be along next month - going to foreign parts to celebrate Ruby Wedding
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by texas2201 » Sun 30.09.2012, 09:07
Will be there on Wed - hopefully in my new track toy

"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by chris.t » Sun 30.09.2012, 13:09
See you there Martin, very keen to see the new toy

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests