*** Stop Press! ***
Shirley and I will be coming on Sunday as well. It's actually my birthday and we are having friends to stay, but they are leaving in the morning. I've contacted the H&C and they said they can accommodate the two of us. I've mailed the order & confirmation to them and have added below as well:-
Starter. Main. Pud
Deirdre. Soup. Carvery. Brulee
Chris. Soup Carvery. Brownie
Jim. Brie. Carvery. Cheese
Jen. Pate. Carvery. Creme Brulee
Rob. Brie. Carvery
Michelle. Pate. Carvery
Dave Eds - Soup, Carvery, Eton Mess (and Custard )
Beverley - Soup, Carvery (Veg option), Christmas pud
DaveIOW soup _ carvery_ Christmas pud
Ness soup _ carvery _ Christmas pud
Nick: Soup, Carvery, Eton Mess
Lynne Pate, Carvery, Brownie
Mark. Smokies. Carvery. Eton Mess
Shirl. Brie. Wellington. Christmas Pud
Looking forward to catching up - it's been too long! BTW, I took the Elan out for the first time in 3 months today. She started first time, and was just as much fun as always.
