Post and Discuss UK-related one-off events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Enright » Wed 10.04.2013, 07:22
Right, that's everyone who's on the list paid up.
There are still a few places available - I booked the table for 30.
Any more for any more?

Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by G UK » Mon 15.04.2013, 17:52
OK Minibus is booked, had to flex my planned times slightly but should still be OK although the second run will be getting there around 20:00. Return is slightly later than planned but that leaves more drinking time.
2 Runs
1st Run Leaving Travelodge at 19:30
1st Run Return Pick-up at 00:00
14 or 16 seater - £100 total (£100/22 = £4.55 each)
Even if they use the 14 seater there will be six seats spare so room for any late bookers.
http://www.mcbus.com/
-

G UK
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Wed 17.10.2007, 19:27
- Location: Nottinghamshire
by BigErch » Mon 15.04.2013, 23:10
Dam, I've just had a couple of phone calls with 3 cancellations for Friday and Saturday night!
I don't want them to cook too many curries again this year so can we cancel these meals?
cheers Arch
PS I'll have some spare tickets for the show for Saturday and Sunday - see me at the convoy if your interested.
-

BigErch
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Tue 27.01.2004, 14:09
- Location: North of Embra
by G UK » Mon 15.04.2013, 23:22
BigErch wrote:Dam, I've just had a couple of phone calls with 3 cancellations for Friday and Saturday night!
I don't want them to cook too many curries again this year so can we cancel these meals?
cheers Arch
PS I'll have some spare tickets for the show for Saturday and Sunday - see me at the convoy if your interested.
Transport costs are fixed as the minibus will have to do the same trip whether full or not, if people drop out it gets more expensive for everyone else.
-

G UK
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Wed 17.10.2007, 19:27
- Location: Nottinghamshire
by Enright » Tue 16.04.2013, 08:43
BigErch wrote:Dam, I've just had a couple of phone calls with 3 cancellations for Friday and Saturday night!
I don't want them to cook too many curries again this year so can we cancel these meals?
cheers Arch
PS I'll have some spare tickets for the show for Saturday and Sunday - see me at the convoy if your interested.
Arch,
Yes I was going to ring them today to finalise numbers so it shouldn't be a problem.
And could you bring those tickets along on Friday night please?

Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by Rice crispy » Tue 16.04.2013, 11:56
Arch,
Not brought a ticket yet so happy to buy one of yours.
Enright,
Can you let me have their number so I can ask about cooking something different for fussy mini me
Thanks
-

Rice crispy
- God
-
- Posts: 1871
- Joined: Tue 16.06.2009, 11:48
- Location: brentwood essex
by Fredjohn » Tue 16.04.2013, 12:23
lansledj wrote:Arch,
Not brought a ticket yet so happy to buy one of yours.
Enright,
Can you let me have their number so I can ask about cooking something different for fussy mini me
Thanks
Arch
Neither have I. Any chance of buying one from you on Friday?
John
La vie passe vite: vivez la avec élan.
Elan SE turbo 1992
Emira 2023
Mercedes Benz C200 estate
Lotus Evija Danish edition
-

Fredjohn
- God
-
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Tue 21.08.2012, 00:30
- Location: Malvern, Worcs
by Enright » Tue 16.04.2013, 13:05
lansledj wrote:Enright,
Can you let me have their number so I can ask about cooking something different for fussy mini me
Thanks
Yes it's 01332 864949, but you should be fine as they have a standard menu too - it's just that most of us will be having the set meal deal.
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by BigErch » Tue 16.04.2013, 13:53
Fredjohn wrote:lansledj wrote:Arch,
Not brought a ticket yet so happy to buy one of yours.
Enright,
Can you let me have their number so I can ask about cooking something different for fussy mini me
Thanks
Arch
Neither have I. Any chance of buying one from you on Friday?
John
I've promised 2 already, I might have 1 or two left so see me at the curry. To be fair can i say first come first served?
cheers Arch
-

BigErch
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Tue 27.01.2004, 14:09
- Location: North of Embra
by Rice crispy » Tue 16.04.2013, 17:41
Enright,
Thanks will call them
Arch,
No problem if they are gone that's good as you won't be out of pocket
David
-

Rice crispy
- God
-
- Posts: 1871
- Joined: Tue 16.06.2009, 11:48
- Location: brentwood essex
by Fredjohn » Tue 16.04.2013, 18:03
Arch
Fine by me too.
La vie passe vite: vivez la avec élan.
Elan SE turbo 1992
Emira 2023
Mercedes Benz C200 estate
Lotus Evija Danish edition
-

Fredjohn
- God
-
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Tue 21.08.2012, 00:30
- Location: Malvern, Worcs
by BigErch » Wed 17.04.2013, 22:42
lansledj wrote:Arch, No problem if they are gone that's good as you won't be out of pocket
I'm not looking for any money for the tickets, they are just spare ones.
I have them now and I've got 5 spare.
I've promised 2 to Wayne, and I have one each for lansledj and Fredjohn.
I have one left so first to post here gets it.

-

BigErch
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Tue 27.01.2004, 14:09
- Location: North of Embra
by muley » Wed 17.04.2013, 22:58
Ta da!
That'll be me
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by BigErch » Wed 17.04.2013, 23:05
muley wrote:Ta da!
That'll be me
Jim
WE HAVE A WINNER!

-

BigErch
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Tue 27.01.2004, 14:09
- Location: North of Embra
by Fredjohn » Wed 17.04.2013, 23:19
Arch
Many thanks: see you Friday

La vie passe vite: vivez la avec élan.
Elan SE turbo 1992
Emira 2023
Mercedes Benz C200 estate
Lotus Evija Danish edition
-

Fredjohn
- God
-
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Tue 21.08.2012, 00:30
- Location: Malvern, Worcs
by theelanman » Fri 19.04.2013, 08:10
I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.
-

theelanman
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 7296
- Joined: Fri 30.04.2004, 15:52
- Location: peak district
-
by Rambo » Fri 19.04.2013, 21:37
Sentiments echoed.
PS You guys won't be needing the All Bran tomorrow

Remember to put the bog rolls in the freezer tonight

-

Rambo
- Don't push me
-
- Posts: 9144
- Joined: Wed 24.12.2003, 00:37
- Location: Both sides of the Tweed
by GeoffSmith » Sat 20.04.2013, 01:37
Another excellent night followed by a couple of rounds of 'iced tea' back at our luxury hotel.
Thanks to Neil and Graeme for organising the traditional Friday night meal.
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by muley » Sat 20.04.2013, 17:33
BigErch wrote:muley wrote:Ta da!
That'll be me
Jim
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Arch
Thanks for that. I really enjoyed the evening - once again thanks to Neil and Graham.
Rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
Return to Events - U.K.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Apple [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests