Post and Discuss SoCal-related events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by tigerdog » Thu 01.08.2013, 16:18
Appears to be a show'n'shine event of massive proportions. Info
here.
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
by Peter_W » Thu 01.08.2013, 20:39
Will you be there to represent LEC?
"Those who know don't have the words to tell
And the ones with the words don't know too well"
-

Peter_W
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Sun 27.04.2003, 00:19
- Location: USA
by tigerdog » Sat 03.08.2013, 17:38
Hi Peter,
My work/travel schedule has been horrid for the last 12 months or so and I've missed many events I wanted to attend. So I can't say for sure that I'll be there, but it sounds like fun and Smaug needs an outing.
Doug
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
by GoM100Go » Sun 25.08.2013, 20:03
I definitely plan to attend, hopefully more Lotus owers will show. I see some many Lotus cars here, even a red Evora down the street for me. But they never show up for meets...
James
2009 Range Rover Sport HSE (Storono grey)
1991 Lotus Élan (Calypso Red)
-

GoM100Go
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Sat 12.11.2011, 08:27
- Location: San Diego, California USA
by GoM100Go » Sun 15.09.2013, 02:18
Counted maybe 10 lotus cars... Mine was the only (M100) Elan.
James
2009 Range Rover Sport HSE (Storono grey)
1991 Lotus Élan (Calypso Red)
-

GoM100Go
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Sat 12.11.2011, 08:27
- Location: San Diego, California USA
Return to Events - SoCal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests