Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by texas2201 » Wed 13.11.2013, 22:40
Sorry I could not make it and I dont think I can make the Xmas meet either - probably going to Las Vegas for a meeting

"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by muley » Sun 01.12.2013, 16:09
Hi
Is there anyone planning to go this Wednesday (4th Dec??)
If I go I won't be in the Elan - I've SORNed it for the winter.
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Sun 01.12.2013, 17:01
I intend to be there Jim. Can you take a look at the menu so we can give the pub our pre order. I called them and they said we don't have to give them a deposit. I've also told them that there will only be 8 of us for Xmas lunch.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Sun 01.12.2013, 17:24
Okey doke. See you there Wed.
See other thread for choices.
Safe journeys
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by daveiow » Mon 02.12.2013, 15:34
I'll be along with Elan
See you there
daveiow

"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by Nickydee » Tue 03.12.2013, 09:46
I am planing to be there in the elan.
Cheers
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by texas2201 » Tue 03.12.2013, 15:38
I'll be there in the Elan

"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by muley » Tue 03.12.2013, 17:36
Good to see you all there.
Looking at H+C website it seems that Wednesday night is pie night..
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Nickydee » Wed 04.12.2013, 18:07
Guys
I appaer to be sickening for acold/flu. Unlikely to make tonight after all.
Sorry
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by texas2201 » Wed 04.12.2013, 18:25
get better soon Nicky
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by markv » Wed 04.12.2013, 23:43
Sorry, late home and car has flat battery. Hope it went well and see you at the Christmas Meal. Chris - let me know if you want me to transfer any money to you before the day.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by rjbean » Sat 14.12.2013, 19:15
Really sorry but I completely lost track of what day was what. See you Sunday for Xmas lunch
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by texas2201 » Sun 02.02.2014, 09:24
anyone going on Wed?
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by chris.t » Sun 02.02.2014, 10:28
Yes I'll be along, I think Jim is still in nz??
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Sun 02.02.2014, 10:35
Yes, I'm still in Godzone. Sunny and warm here...
I will be along in April, all being well
Rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by daveiow » Sun 02.02.2014, 10:48
Going to Brighton on Monday, Basingstoke on Saturday,can't face the ferry 3 times in 1 week
Hope to be along in March
See you all then
David
"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by texas2201 » Sun 02.02.2014, 21:36
Alright see you there Chris
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by chris.t » Tue 04.02.2014, 16:20
texas2201 wrote:Alright see you there Chris
It's looking unlikely that I'll be able to make it now. I did some heavy lifting on sunday and i've prolapsed a disk in my back. I ended up being taken to hospital in an ambulance and having to stay in. I'm back now but unable to get into a car. Obviously hoping things will get better soon so if things change I will let you know.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by texas2201 » Wed 05.02.2014, 01:28
sorry to hear that Chris get better soon - well I guess if no one is going to be there not much point going

don't fancy talking to myself - dull company - all he does is talk about cars and trackdays

"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by rjbean » Wed 05.02.2014, 09:45
Get well soon, Chris. Hopefully see you next month
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest