| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
DaveT wrote:Todays weather here- Typhoons all day long


elanandy wrote:Hi Rob,
The Monaco White SE is mine.
I was giving it a wash after travelling down to the NEC for the Classic Car Show the day before.
4hrs round trip went without any issues (in fact no issues at all since I purchased this 6 months ago now from Lotus Newcastle) great fun and lots of waves/thumbs up going down the M6!
Only one M100 Elan at the show that I could see (aqua green colour, with a hard top on it!).
This was on the Lotus Drivers Club stand, who were very friendly. The only owners club who offered to open a car and let me sit in it (an Elan +2)! This was in marked contrast to the Ferrari Owners Club stand which was "roped off", with a strict door policy.
Its a shame I did not see you go past on Sunday, I would have waved you in for a chat.
Hope your Sunday drive went well, you were quite a few miles from Lancs.
All the best,


elanandy wrote:Hi Rob,
The Monaco White SE is mine.
I was giving it a wash after travelling down to the NEC for the Classic Car Show the day before.
4hrs round trip went without any issues (in fact no issues at all since I purchased this 6 months ago now from Lotus Newcastle) great fun and lots of waves/thumbs up going down the M6!
Only one M100 Elan at the show that I could see (aqua green colour, with a hard top on it!).
This was on the Lotus Drivers Club stand, who were very friendly. The only owners club who offered to open a car and let me sit in it (an Elan +2)! This was in marked contrast to the Ferrari Owners Club stand which was "roped off", with a strict door policy.
Its a shame I did not see you go past on Sunday, I would have waved you in for a chat.
Hope your Sunday drive went well, you were quite a few miles from Lancs.
All the best,


Users browsing this forum: Apple [Bot] and 11 guests