BONER†

Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

BONER†

Postby GeoffSmith » Sun 14.09.2014, 21:29

† BOLLECKS* One-off North East Rendezvous

*Bristol and Outlying Land LEC Knowledge and Support

I'm in the Newcastle area from Friday to Sunday but not in the Elan....

Yes, I know a one-off can't be regular.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Re: BONER†

Postby abmunro » Sun 14.09.2014, 21:47

I'm offshore!
91 Elan SE 24k miles, 270 BHP @ 1.25 barg. Roll hoops + fairings+ speed humps Elise lights. S2 alloys. Nitrons& Eibachs,AP's front & Hi Spec rear brakes
User avatar
abmunro
God
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Wed 18.04.2007, 22:46
Location: Chester-Le-Street, Co Durham.

Re: BONER†

Postby epipete » Sun 14.09.2014, 22:32

I'd have thought that you'd need at least two from the region to adequately proclaim a Bollocks away-day, so notwithstanding your participation as a sort of envoy it would be preferable if you described yourself in the singular, merely a bollock!
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know. ... Oscar Wilde
User avatar
epipete
God
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed 17.08.2011, 11:03
Location: Chippenham

Re: BONER†

Postby Rambo » Mon 15.09.2014, 09:54

And I'm in Glencoe

PS Surprised you can still get a boner at your age Geoff :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Rambo
Don't push me
 
Posts: 9144
Joined: Wed 24.12.2003, 00:37
Location: Both sides of the Tweed

Re: BONER†

Postby Rambo » Mon 15.09.2014, 18:14

Geoff - if you are ever allowed over the Border I can give you some of the Viagra i helped develop when I was a cutting edge analytical chemist :bowdown: LOL. I kept some for purely medicinal purposes. Not that I need them of course

Maybe we should start a group buy ?

Who needs some Pacific Blue Beasts ? :burnout:

1. Smiffy (10 years supply please :lol: )
2.
3.
4.
5.
User avatar
Rambo
Don't push me
 
Posts: 9144
Joined: Wed 24.12.2003, 00:37
Location: Both sides of the Tweed

Re: BONER†

Postby GeoffSmith » Tue 16.09.2014, 20:18

1. Geoff
2. Deeaitch
----------------
Sorry, the list is full. :drunk:

Rambo wrote:And I'm in Glencoe

That's just round the corner from Dave's. :D

Image

Rambo wrote:PS Surprised you can still get a boner at your age Geoff :lol: :lol:

Sod the pills. I use an 18 year old remedy (which is coming with me to the Cheviots).

Image
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Re: BONER†

Postby epipete » Tue 16.09.2014, 23:05

How disappointing, when you said you had an 18 yr old remedy I was rather expecting something else! :bananasex:
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know. ... Oscar Wilde
User avatar
epipete
God
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Wed 17.08.2011, 11:03
Location: Chippenham

Re: BONER†

Postby Fredjohn » Tue 16.09.2014, 23:26

Pete: me too. Was beginning to think "Sod the pills. I use an 18 year old remedy (which is coming with me to the Cheviots)" should have read "in the Cheviots"
La vie passe vite: vivez la avec élan.

Elan SE turbo 1992
Emira 2023
Mercedes Benz C200 estate
Lotus Evija Danish edition
User avatar
Fredjohn
God
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Tue 21.08.2012, 00:30
Location: Malvern, Worcs

Re: BONER†

Postby Enright » Wed 17.09.2014, 15:25

The pills are just to stop you from rolling out of bed after imbibing too much 18 year old remedy!
Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...! :P

BCingU,
Neil ;-)
User avatar
Enright
Modificator
 
Posts: 4860
Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England

Re: BONER†

Postby GeoffSmith » Tue 14.10.2014, 21:35

Many thanks to deeaitch and ESM for their hospitality.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire


Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests