Pacific Blue and mud too... but I added lightness today, I cleaned it, but it won't stay clean long. Very dirty roads in 'tractor land'.
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith




Hello!Dave Eds wrote:Purple outside a service workshop on the road from Buntingford into Baldock, Herts yesterday 7.30 am.
to remind you it's Palaciolotusflasherman wrote:Dave Eds wrote:Purple outside a service workshop on the road from Buntingford into Baldock, Herts yesterday 7.30 am.
Spud, "Purple"Bad boy! Surprised Kathryn hasn't
to remind you it's Palacio
. I was one of the cyclists you passed.
daveiow wrote:Went to Minterne House near Cerne Abbas today with the Wessex group of Club Lotus![]()
A good day and a very good variety of Lotus on view.
Eclat,Evora,Europa several Elise including a lovely Type 49? and 8 M100's
4 Calypso Red, 2 Medina? Green, 1NMY and 1 Black
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests