Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by chris.t » Fri 14.04.2017, 10:26
You car snob Jim

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Fri 14.04.2017, 12:41
chris.t wrote:You car snob Jim

You're talking to a guy who ran a GBP 1,000 Honda Odyssey for 3 years!
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Sat 15.04.2017, 17:14
muley wrote:chris.t wrote:You car snob Jim

You're talking to a guy who ran a GBP 1,000 Honda Odyssey for 3 years!
Jim
you pikey Jim
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Sat 15.04.2017, 18:04
I can't win can I? Impossible to be a snob or an inverted snob.

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by markv » Mon 24.04.2017, 13:52
Apologies for the recent no-shows and being rather quiet. Unfortunately my Mum was diagnosed with Alzheimer's earlier in the year and now needs 24*7 care, which we are trying to cover off between ourselves. This means I'm looking after her most weekends and the knock-on effect on family and work means that there's little time left for play. But I'm really hoping to be there in May (in the Elan of course!) to catch up on everyone's news.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by chris.t » Mon 24.04.2017, 16:07
Just to let everyone know that Derek is very poorly and is currently in Queen Alexandras Hospital, Portsmouth. All the best Derek if you read this

Chris
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by markv » Mon 24.04.2017, 21:50
All the best Derek!
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by Nickydee » Mon 24.04.2017, 21:53
Best Wishes Derek
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by muley » Mon 24.04.2017, 23:06
Derek
Thinking of you..
Kind regards
Jim&Jen
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by daveiow » Tue 25.04.2017, 06:14
Sorry to hear this Derek, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Mark-we know how difficult things can get in your position,try to leave a little time for yourselves if possible.
Dave & Ness
"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by markv » Wed 10.05.2017, 14:59
Is anyone going along this evening?
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by rjbean » Wed 10.05.2017, 16:24
I'm afraid it looks like we won't be able to make tonight
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by muley » Wed 10.05.2017, 17:09
No, Jen&I are.. ..on holiday.
Maybe next month.
Regards
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by markv » Wed 10.05.2017, 17:49
I think I saw on another thread that Chris is at another event today, so sounds like tonight is unlikely to happen. Hope to catch up next month then.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by chris.t » Sun 11.06.2017, 09:20
Weather looks nice for this Wednesday - well that's killed it!
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Sun 11.06.2017, 20:00
chris.t wrote:Weather looks nice for this Wednesday - well that's killed it!
Well, Jen and I will be along. Prolly in an Elan! We'll bring our shower cape.

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by rjbean » Mon 12.06.2017, 09:48
I'm afraid I don't know if I'll be able to make it yet... I'll keep you posted
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by daveiow » Mon 12.06.2017, 11:16
Hi everyone, hopefully if I can get on a ferry I will be along.
Due to circumstances it will be my first this year so it will be great to see you all
David
"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by markv » Mon 12.06.2017, 15:28
I'll be there in the Elan, hopefully top down (I'm an optimist!)

Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by rjbean » Wed 14.06.2017, 16:26
Afraid Michelle and I won't be able to come tonight
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest