by lotusflasherman » Mon 08.05.2017, 18:46
Steve A wrote:lotusflasherman wrote:mud.jpg
Pacific Blue and mud too... but I added lightness today, I cleaned it, but it won't stay clean long. Very dirty roads in 'tractor land'.

I saw a silver car with a blue hard top yesterday, pity you wasn't there you could have swapped

Must have looked very top heavy ! Don't even like blue on blue, looks too much like MX5 ..
Silver roof on blue is a Lotus colour scheme, you should know that ...

lotus_plus130.jpg
My 'hard on', as Geoff called it, has been parked on the SORN SE since returning from Duxford and haven't had to put the hood up yet. Lovely and sunny today so didn't even need the heater ...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phil
Leave me alone, I think I know what I'm doing.
Cars: Subaru Forester 2.5XTN, Eclat Riviera, brace of Pacific Blue SE's, Collapso SE, Elan+2S.... and now an Evora