Spotted

Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Re: Spotted

Postby Steve A » Mon 08.05.2017, 12:54

lotusflasherman wrote:
mud.jpg


Pacific Blue and mud too... but I added lightness today, I cleaned it, but it won't stay clean long. Very dirty roads in 'tractor land'. :(


I saw a silver car with a blue hard top yesterday, pity you wasn't there you could have swapped :)
"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
User avatar
Steve A
God
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
Location: South East Essex

Re: Spotted

Postby lotusflasherman » Mon 08.05.2017, 18:46

Steve A wrote:
lotusflasherman wrote:
mud.jpg


Pacific Blue and mud too... but I added lightness today, I cleaned it, but it won't stay clean long. Very dirty roads in 'tractor land'. :(


I saw a silver car with a blue hard top yesterday, pity you wasn't there you could have swapped :)


Must have looked very top heavy ! Don't even like blue on blue, looks too much like MX5 .. :smt078

Silver roof on blue is a Lotus colour scheme, you should know that ... :lol:

lotus_plus130.jpg

My 'hard on', as Geoff called it, has been parked on the SORN SE since returning from Duxford and haven't had to put the hood up yet. Lovely and sunny today so didn't even need the heater ... :bananasex:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phil

Leave me alone, I think I know what I'm doing.
Cars: Subaru Forester 2.5XTN, Eclat Riviera, brace of Pacific Blue SE's, Collapso SE, Elan+2S.... and now an Evora
User avatar
lotusflasherman
God
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Fri 05.09.2008, 00:14
Location: Hadleigh, 15m west of Ipswich or I may be 800 miles south (Cap d'Agde)

Re: Spotted

Postby Kathryn » Mon 08.05.2017, 19:59

Steve A wrote:
lotusflasherman wrote:
mud.jpg


Pacific Blue and mud too... but I added lightness today, I cleaned it, but it won't stay clean long. Very dirty roads in 'tractor land'. :(


I saw a silver car with a blue hard top yesterday, pity you wasn't there you could have swapped :)

I thought the same thing! :lol:
Palacio S2 #540
User avatar
Kathryn
Fanatic
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun 23.03.2014, 00:42
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, UK

Re: Spotted

Postby GeoffSmith » Mon 08.05.2017, 22:14

lotusflasherman wrote:Silver roof on blue is a Lotus colour scheme...


And the wheels are... ?

TangoMan.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Re: Spotted

Postby lotusles » Mon 15.05.2017, 16:23

A very smart looking Red Elan in Newbury marketplace at 7.45 pm on Saturday.
lotusles
Enthusiast
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat 12.11.2011, 16:27
Location: Newbury, Berks.

Re: Spotted

Postby lotusflasherman » Mon 15.05.2017, 18:02

GeoffSmith wrote:
lotusflasherman wrote:Silver roof on blue is a Lotus colour scheme...


And the wheels are... ?

TangoMan.jpg


Sorry, missed the 'sarcastic dig'... :lol: Still Slivver ..

The 'hard on' has gone for the summer but slivver wheels are still on...

20170511.jpg


Their 205/40/17 Poxes don't give such a comfortable ride as 'tango wheels' with higher profile tyres but Poxes are staying on till after ' Combe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phil

Leave me alone, I think I know what I'm doing.
Cars: Subaru Forester 2.5XTN, Eclat Riviera, brace of Pacific Blue SE's, Collapso SE, Elan+2S.... and now an Evora
User avatar
lotusflasherman
God
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Fri 05.09.2008, 00:14
Location: Hadleigh, 15m west of Ipswich or I may be 800 miles south (Cap d'Agde)

Re: Spotted

Postby Steve A » Sun 21.05.2017, 14:37

Ebay/Mazda Mx5/2003/Green/60000/ behind the Mazda :wink:
"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
User avatar
Steve A
God
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
Location: South East Essex

Re: Spotted

Postby tb10 » Sun 21.05.2017, 18:46

tb10
God
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Tue 18.05.2010, 23:16
Location: Bromsgrove - Worcestershire

Re: Spotted

Postby Steve A » Sun 21.05.2017, 20:40

tb10 wrote:This one: https://tinyurl.com/mwceua7

:lol:

:mrgreen: That's the one
"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
User avatar
Steve A
God
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue 18.09.2007, 12:44
Location: South East Essex

Re: Spotted

Postby GeoffSmith » Thu 25.05.2017, 22:52

GeoffSmith wrote:
lotusflasherman wrote:Silver roof on blue is a Lotus colour scheme...

And the wheels are... by appointment?

Image
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
User avatar
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler
 
Posts: 15628
Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire

Re: Spotted

Postby lotusflasherman » Fri 26.05.2017, 01:32

Great spot Geoff ! I'm not the only one who likes orange and blue together. Maybe Spud will stop taking the piss ... or maybe not ... :lol:
mini on drive.jpg
marmite.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phil

Leave me alone, I think I know what I'm doing.
Cars: Subaru Forester 2.5XTN, Eclat Riviera, brace of Pacific Blue SE's, Collapso SE, Elan+2S.... and now an Evora
User avatar
lotusflasherman
God
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Fri 05.09.2008, 00:14
Location: Hadleigh, 15m west of Ipswich or I may be 800 miles south (Cap d'Agde)

Re: Spotted

Postby rip » Fri 26.05.2017, 09:31

lotusflasherman wrote:Maybe Spud will stop taking the piss ... or maybe not ... :lol:

Wouldn't be Spud if he wasn't taking the piss. :-D
1990 SE
User avatar
rip
God
 
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun 08.04.2007, 07:48
Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Re: Spotted

Postby Rice crispy » Fri 02.06.2017, 13:54

Red H reg on A507 near Shefford at 13:00 today. I was towing the shed on wheels to henlow bridge.
User avatar
Rice crispy
God
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Tue 16.06.2009, 11:48
Location: brentwood essex

Re: Spotted

Postby Kathryn » Sat 03.06.2017, 23:54

Calypso red (H9 HUD??) on the A350 in Dorset this afternoon. He didn't wave back. :evil:
Palacio S2 #540
User avatar
Kathryn
Fanatic
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun 23.03.2014, 00:42
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, UK

Re: Spotted

Postby alan e » Sun 04.06.2017, 11:56

At Goodwood soft top Sunday today one red SE H reg and three S2 lost in a sea of cars its getting to big now.
[color=#FFBFFF]Black 1992 M100
2010 black evora
Austin 7 1932 box saloon
MG ZS EV
alan e
God
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sun 19.02.2012, 20:43
Location: worthing west sussex

Re: Spotted

Postby muley » Sun 04.06.2017, 19:19

alan e wrote:At Goodwood soft top Sunday today one red SE H reg and three S2 lost in a sea of cars its getting to big now.



We went today: saw a red SE and azure S2 (332) My red S2 was in the public car park. Great cars there..

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
muley
Moderator
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach

Re: Spotted

Postby alan e » Sun 04.06.2017, 20:35

muley wrote:
alan e wrote:At Goodwood soft top Sunday today one red SE H reg and three S2 lost in a sea of cars its getting to big now.



We went today: saw a red SE and azure S2 (332) My red S2 was in the public car park. Great cars there..

Jim


Jim you missed a mustard yellow S2 with only 29000 on the clock and my black SE in the car park to the right as you enter Goodwood, I think the show is getting to big now.
Last edited by alan e on Sun 04.06.2017, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#FFBFFF]Black 1992 M100
2010 black evora
Austin 7 1932 box saloon
MG ZS EV
alan e
God
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sun 19.02.2012, 20:43
Location: worthing west sussex

Re: Spotted

Postby Kathryn » Sun 04.06.2017, 22:13

Forgot to mention my parents spotted a very pale blue (not silver!) Elan last Saturday, North Swindon/Blunsdon area.
Palacio S2 #540
User avatar
Kathryn
Fanatic
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun 23.03.2014, 00:42
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, UK

Re: Spotted

Postby DavidW » Mon 05.06.2017, 14:07

alan e wrote:At Goodwood soft top Sunday today one red SE H reg and three S2 lost in a sea of cars its getting to big now.


Red SE was me :)
User avatar
DavidW
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu 17.07.2008, 13:23
Location: Brighton (Hove, actually), East Sussex

Re: Spotted

Postby KenS » Sun 11.06.2017, 18:40

NMY with black alloys (E1ANU), at Sutton Valence, Kent on Sunday 11th June.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
S2 M100 NMY #285
N/A 2010 Evora
User avatar
KenS
Fanatic
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon 27.10.2014, 21:04
Location: North Kent Coast

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests