Hi Phil - I hope that what happens, as Castle Combe is getting more popular and LEC owners are coming out of hibernation, is that the Moderators will set up a specific CC section

as used to happen with the old Donington set up. This way we can have specific topics for, say camping, curry night, beer and cider festival, convoy, Sunday run through Wiltshire (Saltire must know a good run or two with a nice hostelry somewhere en route ?) etc...
If we get enough posh campers at Malmesbury we can even have a colour coordinated convoy

Last year we had a convoy of 2 ie me and Muley half an hour after you left to register for the track day. Its quite a good, twist, cross country drive, as you ard aware, and I would like to think we could get at least 6-12 cars. Hopefully more
When the Mods seg up the devoted CC thread

we can get a list going for the posh campers and the dossers with no facilities at CC

I'm happy to liaise with Karen, the Smoking Dug and the curry house nearer the time to ensure that things ard booked and finalised. Or we could do it between us ?
I will check with CC circuit whether the Whit Monday race programme is on as per last year (I am 99% sure it will be

)