Ness has had to have a knee operated on so I am Head Nurse!
Hopefully see you soon
David
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
daveiow wrote:...so I am Head Nurse!...
markv wrote:A number of things have cropped up at work today that I have to deal with before I leave, so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it tonight. More likely that I won't be able to - sorry
muley wrote:1:00 p.m. on Sunday December 17th for the Xmas Lunch.
Menu = not dissimilar to years gone by.
GBP10 deposit per head required by early November.
List of attendees
1. Jim
2. Jen
3. Michelle
4. Rob
5. Mark
6. Shirley
etc
markv wrote:1. Jim:
2. Jen:
3. Michelle: soup / carvery / cheese / coffee
4. Rob: halloumi / carvery / crumble / coffee
5. Chris:
6. Deirdre:
7. Mark: salmon / carvery / choc mousse / coffee
8. Shirley: soup / lamb / choc mousse / tea
Do we have a Christmas Cracker Monitor this year?
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest