Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by chris.t » Mon 11.12.2017, 16:00
I won't be making it this Weds, so see you all on Sunday.
C
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Mon 11.12.2017, 20:48
No meeting this Wednesday. See you Sunday..
Jim&Jen
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by texas2201 » Mon 11.12.2017, 23:01
muley wrote:1. Jim: salmon / carvery / cheese / coffee
2. Jen: salmon / lamb / crumble / tea
3. Michelle: soup / carvery / cheese / coffee
4. Rob: halloumi / carvery / crumble / coffee
5. Chris: Soup/Carvery/Mousse/Coffee
6. Deirdre: Salmon/Carvery/Mousse/Coffee
7. Mark: salmon / carvery / choc mousse / coffee
8. Shirley: soup / lamb / choc mousse / tea
Jen will be supplying the crackers !.
Jim
Sorry guys and gals - I am not able to join you for xmas lunch - I am not back until the 19th - have a good lunch
Martin
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by chris.t » Fri 15.12.2017, 01:20
Looking forward to Sunday, I'll be getting there for around 12.15pm. I hope I've got rid of this stinking cold by then.
Chris
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Fri 15.12.2017, 13:54
chris.t wrote:Looking forward to Sunday, I'll be getting there for around 12.15pm. I hope I've got rid of this stinking cold by then.
Chris
So do I!
See you there
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Tue 09.01.2018, 07:33
I can make this month's meeting, anyone else up for it?
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by daveiow » Tue 09.01.2018, 12:27
Hi Chris-Happy New Year!
Don’t think I will be there, had our share of the bugs that are going around and the fire & telly are about all I feel like at the moment. Hope you are all well and will catch up soon
David
"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by rjbean » Tue 09.01.2018, 19:59
Sorry, it's looking like Michelle and I won't be able make it tomorrow
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by chris.t » Wed 10.01.2018, 00:15
OK let's knock it on the head til next month.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by markv » Wed 10.01.2018, 13:21
Happy New Year to all, and just to say thanks to Jim and Jen for organisation/crackers for the Christmas Lunch in December. It was great to catch up with you all! Hope to see you in February.
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by JusNoGood » Sun 14.01.2018, 14:00
Posting so I get notification of the next meet. May not have my Elan by then but I can always look at yours

-

JusNoGood
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Fri 12.01.2018, 09:20
- Location: Reigate, Surrey
by chris.t » Sun 14.01.2018, 16:11
JusNoGood wrote:Posting so I get notification of the next meet. May not have my Elan by then but I can always look at yours

Hi, just tune into this thread before jumping in the car and setting off.
Hopefully see you next month

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by chris.t » Mon 12.02.2018, 12:55
Who's up for it this month. Barring blizzards, black ice and/or nuclear holocaust I'll be there.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nickydee » Mon 12.02.2018, 21:34
Chris
You lucky man having a pass on Valentines night -Or are you treating Dee to romantic bargain carvery "plus special guests "at the H&C.
Caro is not as understanding so will be giving it a miss this month.

-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by chris.t » Tue 13.02.2018, 12:09
Ha ha forgot about valentine's, strangely. Yeah I expect even the h&c will be packed out with lovers. Spose we better knock it on the head. Nick enjoy your candlelit dinner, maccy dees are doing an offer I hear.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by daveiow » Tue 13.02.2018, 15:39
Hi Chris
Well we’ve had black ice, hail and gale force winds (cancelling ferries) but no nuclear holocaust as yet

But it’s only
2-30pm so plenty of time yet before tea
I had decided not to come tomorrow night anyway because of the forecast but hopefully the spring will have tuned up by the middle of March
David
"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by lotusflasherman » Sat 10.03.2018, 11:29
I'm working in Slough during the week for a few months so could get to these meets. Anybody going to this on Wednesday (14th March)? ... and is the food any good?
Phil
Leave me alone, I think I know what I'm doing.
Cars: Subaru Forester 2.5XTN, Eclat Riviera, brace of Pacific Blue SE's, Collapso SE, Elan+2S.... and now an Evora
-

lotusflasherman
- God
-
- Posts: 2533
- Joined: Fri 05.09.2008, 00:14
- Location: Hadleigh, 15m west of Ipswich or I may be 800 miles south (Cap d'Agde)
by chris.t » Sat 10.03.2018, 12:05
Food is good, we normally tuck into the carvery they do for sub 6 quid. I'll be trying to get a long, haven't had a meet since xmas!!
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Sat 10.03.2018, 18:57
We won't be there. Still sunning ourselves in Godzone.
Planning to be at the H+C in April

Jim&Jen
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Dave Eds » Sat 10.03.2018, 23:14
muley wrote:We won't be there. Still sunning ourselves in Godzone.
Planning to be at the H+C in April

Jim&Jen
Hood catch

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest