Its great for the future of LEC because everyone loved the annual meet up, curry, beers, convoy, chinwag, putting faces to names etc.... of the old days
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

BigErch wrote:20. BigErch- put me down for everything
lotusflasherman wrote:Rambo wrote:PS bring spare pants Phil if you're in my passenger seat again. Same for Dapinky if you allow Nick to drive you round the circuit in 5th gear![]()
Spare pants not needed, you stayed well within the capabilities of the Elan - I didn't even hear the tyres squeak!

Rambo wrote:lotusflasherman wrote:Rambo wrote:PS bring spare pants Phil if you're in my passenger seat again. Same for Dapinky if you allow Nick to drive you round the circuit in 5th gear![]()
Spare pants not needed, you stayed well within the capabilities of the Elan - I didn't even hear the tyres squeak!
I think it was The Esses. I was going straight on (down the escape route ?) when you said, quite calmly, "we need to be heading right here Mark"
PS know it was only a parade lap but there seemed to be no speed restrictions. And El Geoffos spun his car the previous year on the parade lap but the less said about that the better![]()
![]()
At least I stayed on the track unlike the Esprit and Elise in front of me.elaverick wrote:I’d just be turning up for the Saturday, (no camping as it’s just down the road).
elaverick wrote:Do you need to be a member of the Lotus Club to attend? All application forms seem to be in the monthly mag.
Also what’s the cost? I’d just be turning up for the Saturday, (no camping as it’s just down the road).
clemo wrote:22. Simon Carrier (SPC designs) coming down for a catch up and a Beer


dapinky wrote:I'll make sure to bring a beer mat and pencil then - so whatever items you feel you need can be expertly designed while-you-wait
Return to BOLLECKS† weekend - Castle Combe 26-27 May 2018
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests