clemo wrote:Saltire wrote:This is the camping list, Joao. Many more of us are attending the event, but we either live close by (like me), or are only attending for the day. Sadly, I may be Elan-less, as I’ve had to SORN it this weekend with the dash still out. IF I can diagnose the interior light fault this weekend, and IF there are no MoT faults I’m unaware of, I may still get the dash back in and turn up in the green monster. Here’s hoping.
Dash fault ... would you like to borrow a wire loom and speedo cluster ?
Sorted, Clemo, thanks. Dash went back in on Sunday and I took it for a highly illegal blast up the cul-de-sac. Started first pull (not bad considering it’s been sitting since September). And yes, I did take all necessary precautions before starting

MoT next Tuesday, crying into beer Tuesday night, two weeks to fix the faults and see you at CC.
The new alarm is working well, and the fan override delay switch I cobbled together is also working fine. Runs for 10 minutes and then switches off, just as designed. I’ve also fitted all the harness for the seat heaters, although not the pads as yet - I’ll probably do that when I have the seats reupholstered.
Now for a summer’s driving!