petezipp wrote::gathering: is anyone going thursday or will I be lonely![]()
Hope you can make it the weather is set fair
pete.
i intend to be there. although you probably noticed since xmas i have been under a missfortunr spell, between multiple suspension component failures and a "forgot" event. I havent managed to make it since novemeber,
instead of sayin "ill be there" im going to say "i want to be there" and "will try to remmebre"
my celica is running, but i have a few things going on for theblue elan which may end up taking up my thusday. as between my 2 neighbors, im gonna get the outriggers welded and the windshield replaced, and if either of them as thursday afternoon free, those tasks are a priority in my list.
I look forward to show you guys some news about the interior of both my cars


peter
