Convoy to Castle Combe. Who is driving from where ?

† Bristol Outlying Lands LEC Knowledge & Support

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Re: Convoy to Castle Combe. Who is driving from where ?

Postby Kathryn » Fri 25.05.2018, 22:35

I shall attempt to be at Waitrose for 8am, but if I don’t make it I’ll join you later. :D I’ll probably drive via Malmesbury anyway.

The weather forecast is getting worse! There’s now a yellow warning for rain! :(
Palacio S2 #540
User avatar
Kathryn
Fanatic
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun 23.03.2014, 00:42
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, UK

Re: Convoy to Castle Combe. Who is driving from where ?

Postby Kathryn » Sat 26.05.2018, 07:46

Prob no one will see this, but if you’re going for 8.15 departure I might just make it! Leaving in a mo! :D
Palacio S2 #540
User avatar
Kathryn
Fanatic
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun 23.03.2014, 00:42
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, UK

Re: Convoy to Castle Combe. Who is driving from where ?

Postby Saltire » Sat 26.05.2018, 07:47

I’m at Waitrose with . . . No one else. See you at 8:15
Jonathan

1995 Elan S2, BRG - Now sadly sold
Mrs Saltire’s 2021 Mini Countryman Cooper S
Mrs Saltire’s 2022 BMW i3S
User avatar
Saltire
God
 
Posts: 2457
Joined: Sun 05.04.2015, 22:27
Location: Left foot in Wiltshire, right foot in Gloucestershire, heart in Scotland

Previous

Return to BOLLECKS† weekend - Castle Combe 26-27 May 2018

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests