Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by muley » Mon 11.11.2019, 08:30
OK, who else is planning to go this Wednesday?
Don't forget to check the Xmas Bash thread!
Cheers
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Mon 11.11.2019, 10:03
We will becoming floods permitting!
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by rjbean » Tue 12.11.2019, 08:31
I can make it

but Michelle will be at Maths
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by daveiow » Tue 12.11.2019, 21:16
Sorry chaps had planned to come but I now have a cattle lorry arriving here at 5am

on Thursday morning so getting home on the midnight boat is not on I’m afraid
I WILL be back with the Evora at some point.
Happy Xmas to all from Dave & Ness
"live long and prosper"
Calypso Red 91se. Hispecs,PNM rear calipers,Samco's & BCN cables & SSK so far!(oh and a new hood and paint) sold
Evora n/a
Alfa Sud 1.5ti long gone!
-

daveiow
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Wed 08.06.2011, 05:25
- Location: Isle of Wight.UK
by markv » Wed 13.11.2019, 14:11
I was holding off as the MOT ran out today, but I've put in a new battery and she passed the MOT yesterday, so no excuses! See you this evening (just me this time).
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by rjbean » Wed 13.11.2019, 19:20
Really sorry for the short notice but I'm afraid something has cropped up and I won't be able to come now

was looking forwards to my carvery... And seeing you guys, too
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by markv » Wed 13.11.2019, 19:24
What time do people arrive for the carvery? As I'm fending for myself tonight I'm tempted!
Regards
Mark/.
-

markv
- God
-
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Sun 28.05.2006, 15:57
- Location: Nottingham, UK
by texas2201 » Wed 13.11.2019, 20:00
I'm coming
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by chris.t » Sun 08.12.2019, 16:20
I will be going on Wednesday but I will be getting there for around 6pm. I have to go to a shop in Bordon to drop some stuff off. As a consequence we'll probably leave earlier. Does anyone else want to make it early?
Eta\ need to pay deposit and get pre orders in too.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Tue 10.12.2019, 23:38
chris.t wrote:I will be going on Wednesday but I will be getting there for around 6pm. I have to go to a shop in Bordon to drop some stuff off. As a consequence we'll probably leave earlier. Does anyone else want to make it early?
Eta\ need to pay deposit and get pre orders in too.
OK. We'll try for 6:30. Traffic depending

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by chris.t » Wed 11.12.2019, 00:00
Thanks Jim it will be good to see you both. C
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nickydee » Wed 11.12.2019, 11:34
I am coming along. Will try get there as close to 7pm as possible.
Cheers
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by chris.t » Wed 11.12.2019, 12:14
will be good to catch up Nick

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by chris.t » Wed 11.12.2019, 19:29
Are Rob and Michelle coming? Need to put pre order in.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by chris.t » Wed 11.12.2019, 21:35
Pre Orders
Jen
Camembert
Fish cake
Brownie
Jim
Prawns
Turkey
Cheese
Deirdre
Prawns
Turkey
Cheesecake
Chris
Camembert
Turkey
Brownie
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by texas2201 » Thu 12.12.2019, 12:33
Martin
Camenbert
Fish cake
Brownie
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
by chris.t » Thu 12.12.2019, 22:37
Michelle
Cheese
turkey
cheese
Rob
Mushrooms
Carvery
Brownie
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by rjbean » Thu 12.12.2019, 22:43
Pre Orders:
Jen: Camembert / Fish cake / Brownie
Jim: Prawns / Turkey / Cheese
Deirdre: Prawns / Turkey / Cheesecake
Chris: Camembert / Turkey / Brownie
Martin: Camembert / Fish cake / Brownie
Michelle: Camembert / Turkey / Cheese
Robert: Mushrooms / Carvery / Brownie
-

rjbean
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Sun 18.04.2004, 08:41
- Location: West Sussex
by chris.t » Thu 19.12.2019, 19:09
See you all at the H&C for 12.30pm or do you think earlier for parking??
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by texas2201 » Fri 20.12.2019, 22:10
my phone screwed up and my diary went..... is the xmas do this Sunday? what time?
"brakes are no good - they just slow you down" Fangio

-

texas2201
- God
-
- Posts: 1379
- Joined: Fri 30.06.2006, 17:24
- Location: Boos Eifel Germany
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest