Hi all. I'm a member of Lotus-on-Track and have done a couple of track days in the Elan over the last couple of years. Both my track days have been at Blyton Park in Lincolnshire, partly because it's local and partly because LoT are quite careful about letting pre 1995 cars without approved roll over protection on most of the tracks that they go to (with good reason, but it's quite restrictive).
Firstly, what experiences have others had with other groups on other tracks? I'd like to get a list of tracks and organisations that I can go to for a change of scenery.
Secondly, Blyton is a really good fun track. LoT generally host two or three track days there each year (except when in lockdown) and it would be great to see one or two more M100's out next year. Anyone close enough, give it some thought, the days are well organised and well run. They do also allow non members (in Lotus cars) on their track days as long as they're not oversubscribed, so don't let non membership put you off trying one, just email them, they're a freindly bunch.
