| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

GeoffSmith wrote:Pistachio or lime?
Steve A wrote:GeoffSmith wrote:Pistachio or lime?
Lime was how it was described to me by a friend, but Pistachio could be the case, does Kermit still exist ?
Steve A wrote:I've saw this car a few years ago at a Lotus event,for some reason it caught my eye, it looked tidy
dapinky wrote:I'm confused now.....
..... Was it Kiers old Pistachio car, Stevos old Kermit, or something entirely different?????
(I hate to have to agree with Mark, but Kermit was black, not green........ 'only' the entire interior was done in a rather fetching shade of green leather!)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests