by dapinky » Mon 24.08.2026, 11:00
Quick question....... I know I've asked before, but is this still an event on the LEC calendar?
If so, is it the 2nd or 3rd Thursday?
If so, is it the 10th or 17th September 2026????
Oh, and if the planets align, can I come in a Range Rover?????
(in the interests of transparency, I am doing a job for JLR for a couple of weeks in September, between 11th and 27th. I don't know my exact timings for any days yet, but they can be pretty flexible with swapses if I can get another driver to do an evening run for me (if required). I am staying at Stratford, so only half an hour from Coach & Horses........ but is that still the venue??)
Dave
Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it
...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?