Exactly that - A section for UK regular regional Elan (M100) social gatherings (for one-off events please look in Events - UK section)
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by dapinky » Tue 25.08.2026, 10:12
Fredjohn wrote:Dave
Sadly we haven't met for a while. However, there is a combined CL/LDC meet at Broom Hall Inn Broom on 10th Sept. Very close to Stratford. There will be 3 ex Lotus employees giving a talk on the Emira 2021 launch. Should be an interesting evening, but I think there's a 60 seat capacity.
Text/email me if you're interested.
Unfortunately, I don't go up to Fen End to collect my company car until the Friday afternoon, so I am a day late..... that said, I can see if I can move it forward a day as it is a 4-week gig that I'm just doing 2 weeks of (I've done far more this year than I wanted to do, but you know what it's like when you get a begging phone call because you're so good........ either that or they are desperate and will take anyone with a heartbeat and a driving license!).
If I can do it, I'll let you know.... sounds like it could be a good evening.
Dave
Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it
...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
-

dapinky
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 10613
- Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
- Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).
Return to UK Regional Elan Meetings (Regular)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests