Post and Discuss UK-related one-off events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by mark29 » Sat 05.02.2005, 18:58
sorry, i wasn't able to make it today due a last minute work commitment... (note to self, must get new exciting job that gives lots of free time)<br><br>how did the meet go?? many turn up??<br><br>so tell us dico what can you say?? and whats the story with the roundabout??<br><br>
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by mark29 » Mon 28.02.2005, 00:11
does anybody fancy the NORLOG meet on 6th march @ mascrat manor ??<br><br>having looked on the NORLOG site it's possible that it might be postponed for a week due to clashes with mothers day.<br><br>definately not working this time and will be there.<br><br>any takers ??
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by TC » Mon 28.02.2005, 11:56
I can't do the 6th, if it gets put back a week I will be there.
'91 Elan SE Silver
'91 Elan SE Blue
'99 Esprit V8 SE
-
TC
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 15.10.2003, 21:57
- Location: Marple Bridge
by Monty » Mon 28.02.2005, 12:46
If Dico goes, i`ll jump in with him :-/
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by Bobfrance » Tue 01.03.2005, 17:51
The NORLOG site doesn't appear to be up to date.<br><br>Anyone know when the next Milnrow (The Ladybarn) meeting is?
-
Bobfrance
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun 28.11.2004, 18:17
by Monty » Tue 01.03.2005, 19:31
Bobster,<br><br>Ladybarn, Milnrow<br>Dates:<br>3rd April 2005 ;D<br><br>I don`t think Dico has even looked at this, so i don`t know if i`ll be at the Mascat on the 13th, but hope to have something to drive for the Ladybarn meet ::) ;D
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by Bobfrance » Tue 01.03.2005, 23:26
Cheers for that guys.<br><br>I was using the link on page 1 of this thread, which led to the old website. I had no idea they had a fancy new one!<br><br>I should be able to make the April meet.<br>Am I still welcome if I still havent got an Elan by then? ;)<br>At the very least I should have the TVR back from the trimmers. ::)
-
Bobfrance
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun 28.11.2004, 18:17
by 51mon » Fri 04.03.2005, 02:44
I'll be at Muscat Manor on the 13th so see you all there.<br><br>
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
by Sooty » Fri 04.03.2005, 15:27
I just came on to post a reminder but looks like you guys already beat me to it.<br><br>To confirm, the next NORLOG meet has been put back to Sunday 13th March at Mascrat Manor - the pub is on one of the roundabouts over junction 21 of the M6.<br><br>We will meet at 12.15 to 12.30 for lunch then providing the weather isn't too bad, go for a run either down the A49 towards Whitchurch or head through Culcheth, Leigh, Newton-le-Willows, Haydock, etc
I'm back

-
Sooty
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 10:51
- Location: Bolton
-
by Bobfrance » Sat 05.03.2005, 23:40
Ooh you tease!<br><br>In that case I will personally make sure that it's sunny that particular sunday. ;)
-
Bobfrance
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun 28.11.2004, 18:17
by mark29 » Sun 13.03.2005, 21:27
went to the NORLOG meet today, good turnout, lots of elises and a couple of lambo gallardo's...

<br><br>4 elans, simon, tony, dale and myself... :)<br><br><br>went for a spin and had an enjoyable day out...
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by mark29 » Sun 13.03.2005, 21:46
[quote author=Dico link=board=ukevent;num=1097100139;start=150#153 date=03/13/05 at 12:31:09] had a quick blast with the roof down. bit cold on the old hands though.[/quote]<br><br><br>i know what you mean, drove down to whitchurch with the roof down, too cold, defo was putting it up for the way back, luckily it started to rain so had an excuse to put up the roof... ::)
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by Sooty » Sun 13.03.2005, 23:29
Great to see a few Elans out today. <br><br>Sorry that I turned up at a Lotus meet without a Lotus, but I had to get the TVR out having not used it properly in 8 months of ownership.<br><br>See some of you next weekend !!
I'm back

-
Sooty
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 10:51
- Location: Bolton
-
by Monty » Mon 14.03.2005, 01:04
Couldn`t make it this time round since i don`t have a lotus which is road worthy, but should be at the next meet at the ladybarn.<br><br>Sooty u of to Donny then? i`m staying over on the friday for the saturday show.
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by Sooty » Mon 14.03.2005, 15:30
Monty, <br><br>I'm planning on driving down on Saturday morning, but not early enough to meet you guys. <br><br>If its fine I'll be in the TVR, if not I'll be in the Elise. If its snowing I'll be in the Mondeo !!<br><br>Hope to catch up with you there.
I'm back

-
Sooty
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 10:51
- Location: Bolton
-
by Monty » Thu 24.03.2005, 23:54
Ok Now i`ve got Pinky II, i should be at the Ladybarn meet at Milnrow on 3rd April. Who else is going?
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by 51mon » Fri 25.03.2005, 00:05
I'll be there.<br><br>Monty, will bring cam belts and alarm manual - can you bring the calipers along please?<br><br>Simon
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
by Monty » Fri 25.03.2005, 17:58
No probs, can u send me an IM the day before just to remind me? Did u get those belts at a good price ;D<br><br>Mark are u going?<br><br>Don`t think there`s any chance of getting pinky lowered for this met, so i`ll just run over everyone with my offroad suspension ::)
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by mark29 » Sat 26.03.2005, 10:05
yes, i'll be there monty, might bring a 4x4 so you me and dico (in his landy) can go and do some offroading... ;)<br><br>is new2u craig coming, you never know he might be able to sell his car to bobster.....?? ;D<br><br><br>
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
Return to Events - U.K.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests