| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith


nitroman wrote:Not to steal your glory... hey, I'm way over here on the other side of the PLANET after all, so give me a break mate! But if you could privately let me know where I could get some of those wheel centers I would be in your debt, & I promise not to tell anyone the source or to even post any pictures. PLUS, I'LL THROW IN A REAR-BUMPER POLISHED STAINLESS BOLT-KIT GRATIS, FOR WHEN YOU GET YOUR RE-SPRAY... all for you simply tellijng me where I can pick up a set! Such a deal!
Return to Projects - Car (Major)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests