| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
David wrote:We would certainly be able to offer a discount for an LEC group buy.
Various tail pipe designs are available.
The system is 2.25".
2.5" system is not available.
Dave Jones
Head of R & D
PECO
PS. we can also offer a Rolling Road day if anyone is interested.
£25 per car, minimum of 10 cars, maximum of 25.
Only on a saturday.
geoffsmith wrote:David, do you MIG or TIG weld and what about the S2 - pre-cat back (presume this applies to you too Ailwyn)?
nitroman wrote:That is why I'm installing the larger compressor-wheel, which like a larger fan can simply scoop-up more air. At the same time I'm porting the wastegate so that the car is drivable (can hold a constant, controllable boost) at any altitude I happen to be at.
Do it once, do it right.

geoffsmith wrote:is there still any interest in a group buy of 2¼" systems? I'm after an S2 system from pre-cat back with oval tail pipe.
Geoff
Just reread the thread to find this quote that answers my previous question.David wrote:Also like to say that this system does fit an S2 and it will still pass the MOT emission test providing your pre-cat is in working order.
A French lady wrote:Personnely i think it's a better exhaust than the origin one , in the first hand there is less elbow and in the second they have add a choc absorber.The sound is great like a subaru and the assembling takes 3 hours. I think that with a kn airfilter you will gain some horsepower.
I hope you will like this exhaust, more there is a european guaranty.
Another wrote: can thoroughly recommend both Cybox as an ebay shop and their Elan exhaust system.
I did have an initial problem in that the exhaust rattled slightly. I emailed Cybox, and they called me back within two hours with some advice. After some adjustment everything has been fine since.
And another wrote:The exhaust fitted OK with no problems. There was a boost turbo in power which cuts the fuel at .92 This is a problem which I am trying to sort out. If you you get the same problem, let me know how you overcame the fuel cut off.
geoffsmith wrote:Thanks for the prices David - looks like you might have three already. Does carriage free for 5+ apply to 5 different drops (Bristol, Edinburgh, Rothiemurchus....) or would you want us to coordinate a drop-off points for multiple of fives?
Rambo wrote:I will take you up on your offer of fitting and drive down from Scotland at a convenient time to us both.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests