Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Specky » Thu 30.03.2006, 21:39
Red one, K4 BLK...Military Road, Gosport... Twice this week @ abut eight in the morning.. Nice to see one out in Monday’s torrential rain.
Unfortunately in a burgundy Volvo T5.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by ailwyn » Wed 05.04.2006, 08:38
BRG SE H*** DKK in the carpark at Somerfield H.Q. in Bristol.
Very disappointed as it showed up how dirty mine is
Note left with the site address.
Ailwyn
-
ailwyn
- Forum Member
-
- Posts: 3361
- Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45
by timmo » Wed 05.04.2006, 18:14
I know this will be a total waste of sodding time but 2 today
Nevern Place London SW5
Pink SE
H852 APN
then about 2 mins away
Barkstone Gardens SW5
NMY SE
J631 VVP
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
-

timmo
- God
-
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Sat 21.02.2004, 09:57
- Location: Windsor
by John_W » Wed 05.04.2006, 20:24
timmo wrote:I know this will be a total waste of sodding time but 2 today
You just got to hand it to him for continued optimism that somebody will one day reply and say "It was me".
John

-

John_W
- Heid-bummer
-
- Posts: 3780
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 12:31
- Location: Aberdeen
-
by chris.t » Wed 05.04.2006, 23:56
timmo wrote:I know this will be a total waste of sodding time but 2 today
Nevern Place London SW5
Pink SE
H852 APN
then about 2 mins away
Barkstone Gardens SW5
NMY SE
J631 VVP
wasn't me timmo
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Thu 06.04.2006, 09:57
timmo wrote:I know this will be a total waste of sodding time but 2 today
Nevern Place London SW5
Pink SE
H852 APN
then about 2 mins away
Barkstone Gardens SW5
NMY SE
J631 VVP
Timmo,
It's a small world, and ...
...neither of them were me.
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by GeoffSmith » Thu 06.04.2006, 20:40
Cranfield Uni car park, Shrivenham : Calypso red SE - too far away to see reg.
First Elan I've seen since I bought mine nearly 3 weeks ago, whereas every other car I considered ...... dozens. Good choice I reckon and I'm chuffed to be associated with such a select group of discerning individuals.
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by Specky » Sat 08.04.2006, 19:26
Beautiful "Norfolk Custard"

...Top down, A4130 heading towards Wallingford.. Didn't catch the Reg Poss M100**
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by DaveT » Sun 09.04.2006, 12:15
A146 between Beccles and Lowestoft a grey one "crept" up behind me. We pulled over into a layby and had a nice chat. Very civilised.
Same drive was ignored by one of those girly cars- not sure how to spell it- Eeeeelise brg with no stripes.
DaveT
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by will_h » Thu 13.04.2006, 17:18
We don't get a lot of Lotus down here in Pembrokshire West Wales, but today on my way home from work i spotted a red Elan with a hard top registration E7LAN following me from Haverfordwest to Green Bower where i then turned off coincidentally to pick up my newly sprayed S2 alloys for my Elan

Lotus Elan S2 BRG #100
Lotus Elan +2 (renovation-5 years still counting)
-
will_h
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon 06.03.2006, 19:28
- Location: West Wales
by GeoffSmith » Thu 13.04.2006, 19:45
Yellow blur across Filton roundabout, Bristol.
Calypso Red S2 #417
USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. UK P&P & £65 incl. ROW P&P
-

GeoffSmith
- Kitty Fiddler
-
- Posts: 15628
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
-
by fisher4772 » Tue 18.04.2006, 21:08
Red se turbo with roof up(Wimp) queing in traffic in Stratford on avon bank holiday monday......Passec with a delicate wave the other way....

-
fisher4772
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 23.06.2004, 20:20
- Location: Ruardean hill.
by timmo » Wed 19.04.2006, 18:31
I know this will be a total waste of sodding time yet again.
Thanks for replies in advance from Jim and Chris
BLACK SE in Cloudsley Road London N1
K292 VCP
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
-

timmo
- God
-
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Sat 21.02.2004, 09:57
- Location: Windsor
by TheBard » Wed 19.04.2006, 19:12
Not a real "spotted" but I just had a guy in a BMW surprise me as I zipped past by shouting "Nice car!" out of his window...
Ford Fiesta Mk2, VW Polo, Golf GTi, Lotus Elan, Honda Accord Coupe V6.
Calypso Red Cali #7683 - Bought at 29,000 miles, and sold at 75,000miles.
-

TheBard
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 652
- Joined: Sun 16.01.2005, 05:22
- Location: Washington D.C.
-
by Enright » Wed 19.04.2006, 21:38
Timmo,
You KNOW I would acknowledge you if you encountered my Elan out there, but you're always in the wrong sodding part of the country!
Having said that, you also know my Elan anyway, and that I'm usually lurking around here, so it would be a bit of a waste of a post.
Hmm, what did all that achieve? Absolutely nothing. What a total waste of time and typing. Goddamit I'm starting to post for the sake of it - bloody hell perhaps I ought to change my name to...CENSORED!

Striking fear into the hearts of duplicate posts everywhere...!
BCingU,
Neil

-

Enright
- Modificator
-
- Posts: 4860
- Joined: Sun 19.12.2004, 19:21
- Location: Arnold, Nottingham, England
by Gazza » Mon 24.04.2006, 09:27
2 spots on the same bit of S##t road next to Aston Villa Football ground on Sunday.
First at 1.00pm Medina Green S2 M### YCL?
Second at 7.30pm Norfolk Mustard H2 ###?
I was not driving , so not in the Elan.
We're all going on a Europeon tour, a Europeon tour, a Europeon tour (not in the Elan)
UP THE HAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gary
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
by timmo » Mon 24.04.2006, 09:42
I know its

and I am not really bitter but please ffs totally hammer those red lot at cardiff for me (and John Lyle) please.
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
-

timmo
- God
-
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Sat 21.02.2004, 09:57
- Location: Windsor
by muley » Mon 24.04.2006, 10:33
Timmo,
Oh yes, I'd forgotten you were a Chelsea supporter - partly because you have changed your avatar from a Mighty Blues badge to a pair of tits.
I think I see the connection now - hahahaha
Jim B
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by timmo » Mon 24.04.2006, 10:36
only one "tit" to blame for saturdays performance Jim.
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
-

timmo
- God
-
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Sat 21.02.2004, 09:57
- Location: Windsor
by Gazza » Mon 24.04.2006, 19:33
Timmo
This is a serious thread about Elan spotting and has nothing to do with football. Yes we totally out played The Boro 1-0 in our own little Cup Final for a place in Europe, but that is not relevant to this topic.
P.S I'm looking forward hopefully to another great day out, which I'm sure the boys will try their best for you, but don't hold your breath
Gary
S2 Midnight Blue #660
Hayward & Scott 2.5" exhaust.
Red AP brakes & Nitron adjustable suspension.
SOLD
TVR Tamora in Montreal Blue
-

Gazza
- God
-
- Posts: 1703
- Joined: Sun 15.05.2005, 08:55
- Location: Romford, Essex.
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests