Gary wrote:Think he thought I was a t**t as I flashed him in my Audi !
No Gary, really
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
timmo wrote:Another waste of time but here goes another one
About 1pm yesterday 24 May - Craven Hill London W2 - H951 HVT a nice Red SE.
muley wrote:Timmo,
Never give up
"surely from this period of ten months this is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. We stood all alone a year ago, and to many countries it seemed that our account was closed, we were finished. All this tradition of ours, our songs, our School history, this part of the history of this country, were gone and finished and liquidated." [ - W.S.Churchill Oct 1941 Harrow School]
Jim
Jeffbro wrote:Hey Dromong, that was me completing a non stop nottingham to Aviemore run!380 miles in 5 1/2 hours! (stopped to fill up in Edinburge) I am however expecting at least 2 speeding tickets through the door though

geoffsmith wrote:Cranfield Uni car park, Shrivenham : Calypso red SE - too far away to see reg.
First Elan I've seen since I bought mine nearly 3 weeks ago, whereas every other car I considered ...... dozens. Good choice I reckon and I'm chuffed to be associated with such a select group of discerning individuals.
Ultimatt wrote:
Also spotted another SE about two weeks ago in Cirencester. Followed him out of the Tesco carpark and had a little blip of a sprint from the round-a-bout. Baseball capped gent was driving as I remember. Both had our hoods up as it was pissing down.
Matt
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests