If you right mouse on 'my' avatar, you can "Save picture as..." and then upload as your avatar. Don't take it personally, but I thought yours was a bit static, looked too much like a Ferrari and had the wrong person driving!
Geoff
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
). Hopefully we won't experience the same sort of problems that Dans and Avonvilla have had with other systems.
Dovey wrote:Avatar is now Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge. If you look closely though it's an Élan![]()
While I was looking I saw this...

Enright13 wrote:Mark, how would you say it compares to my system? I know you had your eye on it at Donington and a few liked the noise, although Avonvilla obviously hated it - hence his reason for selling it to me!
Enright13 wrote:Mark, how would you say it compares to my system? I know you had your eye on it at Donington and a few liked the noise, although Avonvilla obviously hated it - hence his reason for selling it to me!
Enright13 wrote:Mark, how would you say it compares to my system? I know you had your eye on it at Donington and a few liked the noise, although Avonvilla obviously hated it - hence his reason for selling it to me!

John_W wrote:…dry stane dykes…
John_W wrote:if you do find the noise is a bit wearing after a while, it is possible to fit a second silencer in the wheelarch, on the pipe which goes from the centre of the car to the main silencer. I have this, and Andrew Ennis had one installed after getting fed up with the droning on long journeys.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests