Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by chris.t » Mon 10.07.2006, 20:11
muley wrote:NMY SE Goodwood Car Park on Friday.
it wasn't me
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by timmo » Mon 10.07.2006, 20:16
But it would be if it was NMY in Goodwood Car Park with a large puddle in the drivers seat .

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
-

timmo
- God
-
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Sat 21.02.2004, 09:57
- Location: Windsor
by chris.t » Mon 10.07.2006, 20:57
timmo wrote:But it would be if it was NMY in Goodwood Car Park with a large puddle in the drivers seat .

emmmmmmm
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by fisher4772 » Wed 12.07.2006, 15:08
Green se with non standard alloys spotted at Ruardean woodside forest of dean...sunday evening.......

-
fisher4772
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 23.06.2004, 20:20
- Location: Ruardean hill.
by theelanman » Wed 12.07.2006, 15:21
spotted
BRG s2 on the m27 wednesday 5th July 2006.......chap driving, wife/girlfriend in the passenger seat........
Red se on m5...or was it m3.....tursday 11th July......I was that tired on the way back I pulled into a layby on the a34 and fell asleep for 2 hours without moving!!!!
on my way to and from Le Mans Classic
cheers
G
I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.
-

theelanman
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 7296
- Joined: Fri 30.04.2004, 15:52
- Location: peak district
-
by will_h » Fri 14.07.2006, 17:06
Does anyone know who owns the Red S2 Elan in pembrokshire, seen him 3 times now but not once was i in the Elan

Lotus Elan S2 BRG #100
Lotus Elan +2 (renovation-5 years still counting)
-
will_h
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon 06.03.2006, 19:28
- Location: West Wales
by fisher4772 » Fri 14.07.2006, 17:20
Spotted yellow elan driving threw cinderford today at about 3.00...sure it was a s2 maybe the 1 i keep seeing near monmouth....
-
fisher4772
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 23.06.2004, 20:20
- Location: Ruardean hill.
by paza1 » Sat 15.07.2006, 16:05
Yellow (S2?) top down, with passenger, A51 at 14:10. I waved and flashed, no response.
Mark
Silver 1992 SE Turbo.
-
paza1
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 687
- Joined: Thu 09.06.2005, 22:46
- Location: Chester
by Specky » Sat 15.07.2006, 18:45
Well kept Nolfolk Custard SE...Hood down..17:30ish....L481RAR......
Heading on to the Oxford ring Road from the A4074..
I was in the old purple Volvo T5.. flashed you out, then I went passed
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by Ultimatt » Sun 16.07.2006, 00:26
Calypso Red J reg SE in the Orbital Shopping park in Swindon. J891 VTF. Top down... very clean looking car.
Matt
M100 Elan SE:
Metallic Gold Fleck Red.
Carbon intake pipes.
Bailey recirculating BOV.
Samco hose kit.
Pro-tech shocks.
S2 wheels.
16" Wilwood Brake upgrade.
S/S Exhaust system.
Everest Chip !
-

Ultimatt
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue 22.06.2004, 17:06
- Location: Wiltshire, UK
by Dave Eds » Tue 18.07.2006, 09:29
Here we go again
7.10 this morning A120 Bishop's Stortford by-pass, just coming off Stansted Rd roundabout.
White with roof up!

's that all about?
Managed to get a wave in over the windscreen

-

Dave Eds
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5136
- Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
- Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else
by DaveT » Wed 19.07.2006, 11:44
"I'm so excited,
I just can't hide it.
I know, I know
etc
etc
Another Pacific Blue in Ipswich. H reg on Norwich Road about 1120. Thort I was on my own here!
-

DaveT
- Sadly departed but never forgotten
-
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
- Location: Lincs
by Dico » Wed 19.07.2006, 21:12
Medina green, tuesday afternoon, leaving Strood area.
Boiling, roof up!

4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
-

Dico
- Fool Boy Four - Founder
-
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
- Location: Moderator Manchester
by Specky » Sat 22.07.2006, 20:09
4 today
Nolfolk custard... M25 clockwise... Passing M3 junction..8:30
Blue SE..S2 wheels...M20..London bound...D12CAB...17:40...pulled alongside...
Nolfolk custard... M25 couter-clockwise... M23 way... 17:50ish
Medina green about 2 miles behind it
TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
-

Specky
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 5982
- Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
- Location: Swindon
by chris.t » Sun 23.07.2006, 08:12
Dave_Speck wrote:4 today
Nolfolk custard... M25 clockwise... Passing M3 junction..8:30
Blue SE..S2 wheels...M20..London bound...D12CAB...17:40...pulled alongside...
Nolfolk custard... M25 couter-clockwise... M23 way... 17:50ish
Medina green about 2 miles behind it
TTFN
was there an LEC run and nobody told me?.........I'll get my coat

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by rob_J » Sun 23.07.2006, 12:11
red SE Saturday afternoon about 2ish....driving past White Waltham aerodrome near Maidenhead...& he waved!

90 ElanSE BRG
98 Elise S1 Chrome Orange
03 911GT3 Red
05 RR Sport Black
-
rob_J
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri 11.11.2005, 10:57
- Location: Dorset
by Nige » Sun 23.07.2006, 18:33
Red SE H*** BFG parked at a house on Manor Road, Verwood, Dorset this afternoon at about 1330, had a showercap on. I live about 200 yards further up the road. You'd gone when I walked back past at about 1630.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by paulrwebster » Sun 23.07.2006, 19:39
Maroon, K Reg, Haywards Heath yesterday.
Probably the one that Mortal Wombat sees around Burgess Hill.

499 Rubbish posts, Always a fanatic, never a God.
-

paulrwebster
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Sat 28.01.2006, 18:15
- Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
-
by John_W » Sun 23.07.2006, 20:33
Nige wrote:Red SE H*** BFG parked at a house on Manor Road, Verwood, Dorset this afternoon ...
Nige,
incredibly, it wasn't me. However that's my number plate (except I've got figures instead of ***).
Also my car is blue. Also I was in Alford at 1.30 at the Motorvation car show at the Grampian Motor Museum (great weather and a good day out).
But it was close.
John

-

John_W
- Heid-bummer
-
- Posts: 3780
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 12:31
- Location: Aberdeen
-
by Nige » Sun 23.07.2006, 21:51
John_W wrote:Nige wrote:Red SE H*** BFG parked at a house on Manor Road, Verwood, Dorset this afternoon ...
Nige,
incredibly, it wasn't me. However that's my number plate (except I've got figures instead of ***).
Also my car is blue. Also I was in Alford at 1.30 at the Motorvation car show at the Grampian Motor Museum (great weather and a good day out).
But it was close.
John

I knew the plate rang a bell (sort of) and am pretty certain it's a car belonging to someone here, I just can't place it. If it had still been there when I walked back I was planning on ringing the door bell.
There are a few Elans in Series as far as the Reg No's go, A very close relation of my NA was on e bay last week, almost tempted to complete the set (it was an SE) and all in green as well
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests