Spotted

Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby chris.t » Mon 10.07.2006, 20:11

muley wrote:NMY SE Goodwood Car Park on Friday.

it wasn't me
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Postby timmo » Mon 10.07.2006, 20:16

But it would be if it was NMY in Goodwood Car Park with a large puddle in the drivers seat . :wink:
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
User avatar
timmo
God
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat 21.02.2004, 09:57
Location: Windsor

Postby chris.t » Mon 10.07.2006, 20:57

timmo wrote:But it would be if it was NMY in Goodwood Car Park with a large puddle in the drivers seat . :wink:

emmmmmmm
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

spotted

Postby fisher4772 » Wed 12.07.2006, 15:08

Green se with non standard alloys spotted at Ruardean woodside forest of dean...sunday evening....... :-D
fisher4772
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed 23.06.2004, 20:20
Location: Ruardean hill.

Postby theelanman » Wed 12.07.2006, 15:21

spotted
BRG s2 on the m27 wednesday 5th July 2006.......chap driving, wife/girlfriend in the passenger seat........
Red se on m5...or was it m3.....tursday 11th July......I was that tired on the way back I pulled into a layby on the a34 and fell asleep for 2 hours without moving!!!!
on my way to and from Le Mans Classic
cheers
G
I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.
User avatar
theelanman
Moderator
 
Posts: 7296
Joined: Fri 30.04.2004, 15:52
Location: peak district

E* LAN

Postby will_h » Fri 14.07.2006, 17:06

Does anyone know who owns the Red S2 Elan in pembrokshire, seen him 3 times now but not once was i in the Elan :(
Lotus Elan S2 BRG #100
Lotus Elan +2 (renovation-5 years still counting)
will_h
Newbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon 06.03.2006, 19:28
Location: West Wales

Yellow elan

Postby fisher4772 » Fri 14.07.2006, 17:20

Spotted yellow elan driving threw cinderford today at about 3.00...sure it was a s2 maybe the 1 i keep seeing near monmouth....
fisher4772
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed 23.06.2004, 20:20
Location: Ruardean hill.

Postby paza1 » Sat 15.07.2006, 16:05

Yellow (S2?) top down, with passenger, A51 at 14:10. I waved and flashed, no response.
Mark
Silver 1992 SE Turbo.
paza1
Fanatic
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu 09.06.2005, 22:46
Location: Chester

Postby Specky » Sat 15.07.2006, 18:45

Well kept Nolfolk Custard SE...Hood down..17:30ish....L481RAR......

Heading on to the Oxford ring Road from the A4074..

I was in the old purple Volvo T5.. flashed you out, then I went passed :lol:

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby Ultimatt » Sun 16.07.2006, 00:26

Calypso Red J reg SE in the Orbital Shopping park in Swindon. J891 VTF. Top down... very clean looking car.

Matt
M100 Elan SE:
Metallic Gold Fleck Red.
Carbon intake pipes.
Bailey recirculating BOV.
Samco hose kit.
Pro-tech shocks.
S2 wheels.
16" Wilwood Brake upgrade.
S/S Exhaust system.
Everest Chip !
User avatar
Ultimatt
Fanatic
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue 22.06.2004, 17:06
Location: Wiltshire, UK

Postby Dave Eds » Tue 18.07.2006, 09:29

Here we go again :lol:

7.10 this morning A120 Bishop's Stortford by-pass, just coming off Stansted Rd roundabout.

White with roof up! :wtf: 's that all about?

Managed to get a wave in over the windscreen :D
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby DaveT » Wed 19.07.2006, 11:44

8)
"I'm so excited,
I just can't hide it.
I know, I know
etc
etc
Another Pacific Blue in Ipswich. H reg on Norwich Road about 1120. Thort I was on my own here!
User avatar
DaveT
Sadly departed but never forgotten
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri 04.11.2005, 17:35
Location: Lincs

Postby Dico » Wed 19.07.2006, 21:12

Medina green, tuesday afternoon, leaving Strood area.

Boiling, roof up! :shock:
4+ hours stuck in a damp bucket seat with a mad Irishman at the wheel - Deep joy!!!!
User avatar
Dico
Fool Boy Four - Founder
 
Posts: 3569
Joined: Mon 01.12.2003, 09:45
Location: Moderator Manchester

Postby Specky » Sat 22.07.2006, 20:09

4 today :shock:

Nolfolk custard... M25 clockwise... Passing M3 junction..8:30

Blue SE..S2 wheels...M20..London bound...D12CAB...17:40...pulled alongside...

Nolfolk custard... M25 couter-clockwise... M23 way... 17:50ish

Medina green about 2 miles behind it

TTFN
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The N/A-Team.
User avatar
Specky
Moderator
 
Posts: 5982
Joined: Sun 07.09.2003, 23:19
Location: Swindon

Postby chris.t » Sun 23.07.2006, 08:12

Dave_Speck wrote:4 today :shock:

Nolfolk custard... M25 clockwise... Passing M3 junction..8:30

Blue SE..S2 wheels...M20..London bound...D12CAB...17:40...pulled alongside...

Nolfolk custard... M25 couter-clockwise... M23 way... 17:50ish

Medina green about 2 miles behind it

TTFN

was there an LEC run and nobody told me?.........I'll get my coat :?
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
User avatar
chris.t
God
 
Posts: 3671
Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
Location: Storrington, West Sussex

Postby rob_J » Sun 23.07.2006, 12:11

red SE Saturday afternoon about 2ish....driving past White Waltham aerodrome near Maidenhead...& he waved! :smt039 :smt039
90 ElanSE BRG
98 Elise S1 Chrome Orange
03 911GT3 Red
05 RR Sport Black
rob_J
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri 11.11.2005, 10:57
Location: Dorset

Postby Nige » Sun 23.07.2006, 18:33

Red SE H*** BFG parked at a house on Manor Road, Verwood, Dorset this afternoon at about 1330, had a showercap on. I live about 200 yards further up the road. You'd gone when I walked back past at about 1630.
Back in Blighty
User avatar
Nige
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
Location: Dorset and Surrey

Postby paulrwebster » Sun 23.07.2006, 19:39

Maroon, K Reg, Haywards Heath yesterday.
Probably the one that Mortal Wombat sees around Burgess Hill.
Image

499 Rubbish posts, Always a fanatic, never a God.
User avatar
paulrwebster
Fanatic
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Sat 28.01.2006, 18:15
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex

Postby John_W » Sun 23.07.2006, 20:33

Nige wrote:Red SE H*** BFG parked at a house on Manor Road, Verwood, Dorset this afternoon ...

Nige,
incredibly, it wasn't me. However that's my number plate (except I've got figures instead of ***).

Also my car is blue. Also I was in Alford at 1.30 at the Motorvation car show at the Grampian Motor Museum (great weather and a good day out).

But it was close.

John :-D
User avatar
John_W
Heid-bummer
 
Posts: 3780
Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 12:31
Location: Aberdeen

Postby Nige » Sun 23.07.2006, 21:51

John_W wrote:
Nige wrote:Red SE H*** BFG parked at a house on Manor Road, Verwood, Dorset this afternoon ...

Nige,
incredibly, it wasn't me. However that's my number plate (except I've got figures instead of ***).

Also my car is blue. Also I was in Alford at 1.30 at the Motorvation car show at the Grampian Motor Museum (great weather and a good day out).

But it was close.

John :-D


I knew the plate rang a bell (sort of) and am pretty certain it's a car belonging to someone here, I just can't place it. If it had still been there when I walked back I was planning on ringing the door bell.

There are a few Elans in Series as far as the Reg No's go, A very close relation of my NA was on e bay last week, almost tempted to complete the set (it was an SE) and all in green as well
Back in Blighty
User avatar
Nige
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
Location: Dorset and Surrey

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests