Pump-to-filter fuel pipe

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Pump-to-filter fuel pipe

Postby RobertC » Wed 23.09.2026, 01:08

For anyone wanting to keep close to the original OEM spec I can make up new pre-formed nylon pump-to-filter fuel pipes. £30m each, plus P & P.

This is only the pipe itself, it does not include the end connectors.

IMG_27548.JPG

IMG_27549.JPG

IMG_27550.JPG

IMG_27518.JPG

IMG_27524.JPG


I will insert end connectors if they are sent to me for an additional £15.

Please email me (RSAC@zoo.co.uk) as I don't frequently look at the forum.


N.B. For information --

I've found that it can be difficult to insert the end connectors.

If you are not familiar with inserting barbed pipe tails into nylon fuel pipes I would advise to practice a good few times on spare nylon pipe [8mm OD, 6mm ID] before attempting to insert into the pre-formed pipe.
You will need a heat gun, not of the flamed variety and preferably with a digital temperature setting ability, that can set to around 200°C-250°C.
Unless the insertion is done correctly, i.e. without twisting, there is a good likelihood that the pipe will distort, buckle or kink, making the pipe unusable in the process.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RobertC
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun 06.04.2014, 11:46

Return to Elan Products for Sale (New Products for Sale)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests