Hi part hunters,
I have the following parts up on eBay at the moment. They are from my S2 and I'm only selling them due to upgrades:
Full Stainless Exhaust System (Standard Size With Cat) - It is a “double S” system supplied by Chris Foulds Lotus - it was fitted to my car and covered about 250 miles before I upgraded to a Pipe 2.25 system
Starting bid is £199.99 plus postage, but for a forum member, I would do it for £200 all in.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/237081689796
Exhaust Manifold - taken from my 1995 S2 - I believe there is a small crack to repair, hence the low starting price. The car had covered approx. 65,000 miles
Starting bid is £52.70 plus postage, but for a forum member, I would do it for £50 all in.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/237081671427
IHI RBH5 Turbo & Wastegate taken from my S2 with 65,000 miles. My personal recommendation is that, given 65,000 miles, I would get the turbo reconditioned. The wastegate has not been ported on this turbo.
Starting bid is £312.70 plus postage, but for a forum member, I would do it for £300 all in.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/237081662165
SOLD - 2.5" pre-cat eliminator - I believe originally made by Piper.
Starting bid is £73.50 plus postage, but for a forum member, I would do it for £70 all in.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/237081649656
I have got more things in my garage that range all the way from rocker covers to intake manifolds to centre consoles and even a little bit of trim. If you are looking for something, it might be worth asking. You never know!
