Samco Hoses - Purple

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Samco Hoses - Purple

Postby muley » Wed 07.10.2026, 21:47

Hi

amongst other things, I have listed the Purple SAMCO kit
on eBay.

I've put a start price of £395 for the kit

If a LECer wants them, PM me a reasonable offer
.
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
muley
Moderator
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach

Re: Samco Hoses - Purple

Postby dapinky » Thu 08.10.2026, 10:02

Jim,

You have listed some good stuff on fleabay, at good starting prices....... none of which I need, but I'm sure that they will find good homes..... if I hadn't already got the cambelt stuff, master cylinder, cover and gear cables as spares in the garage I'd be having them for the future (which someone else will probably grab soon).

Link to the selling list, in case anyone wants to grab a bargain.
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it


...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
User avatar
dapinky
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).


Return to Elan Parts For Sale (new and used parts either OEM or exact replicas)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests