Hello all,
Those who have DIY'd replacing the carpets - how much carpet material did you need to use?
Cheers
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
dapinky wrote:This won't help you at all - but I used half of what I bought... except I don't know how much I purchased......
.... it was sold on ebay as "BMW-MINI" carpet, in sheets...... no actual dimensions were given, just an 'approximation' of 2m x 3m... they were actually a tad bigger - presumably, the right size for a press that makes a floorpan carpet for a MINI.
I bought 4 pieces, and one was sufficient to do both Elan footwells from the front bulkhead to the rear bulkhead. I used a second one to do the rear bulkhead, speaker boxes and 'B' pillar covers (plus the map pocket and other little bits).
I still had 2 left, so I did the other car!
Tuga2112 wrote:you may be able to find the listing in your ebay history. depends on how long ago... which now reminds me of how long ago you done the green car... and i suspect ebay wont go that far back
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests