Elan M100 SE Turbo 1992

Elans for sale in the UK.
Discussion of prices of Elans advertised for sale on LEC is prohibited in open forum, private discussion is perfectly acceptable. A separate area for discussion of prices of Elans not advertised on LEC and market value generally is available in the 'Elan Buying Help section' of the 'For Sale' area.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Nige, Elanlover, Sy V, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith, clemo, Dave Eds, Specky, DaveT

Elan M100 SE Turbo 1992

Postby Cool Runnings » Thu 13.05.2021, 12:45

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpeg
8.jpg
10.jpeg
5.jpg
It is time to pass my lovely Lotus onto its next custodian. I'll wait a few days before I advertise it to a wider audience; it would be great if it went to another enthusiast.
A wonderful car to drive and one that starts on the button. She looks terrific and has no known faults mechanically or bodywork wise. She is stored undercover and in the dry. She does not leak (not that it ever goes out in the rain!), the hood seals have been updated or improved.
I have owned her for 6 years and enjoyed bringing her up to a high standard but really don’t get to use her enough. She is started regularly but I have too many cars to use her as much as she deserves.
Mechanically, all the important things have been done and she has never let me down. She has been serviced and MOTed (no advisories for the last two years). Any advisories in the past have been dealt with. In the last 6 years the following have been replaced:

• Cooling system – alloy radiator, silicon hoses and heater control valve.
• Suspension – Stainless steel rear wishbones, Nitron springs and shocks and 4 wheel alignment.
• Engine / Transmission – Short shift gear lever, all belts, fluids and plugs and leads, K&N filter and Cybox stainless steel exhaust (nice tone).
• Body – Tyres (less than 5000 miles) with refurbished alloys, Mk 2 hood with very good seals, chassis / suspension painted and waxolyed, new headlights and pop up headlight motors refurbished.
• Brakes – Hi Spec front brakes and Goodridge stainless hoses.
• Sound System – Kenwood head unit (DAB, iPod, Bluetooth etc) and Infinity speakers all-round.

This car wants for nothing. I did 3500 miles around France and Italy a while ago in a heatwave and she never missed a beat.
There is an almost complete service history and the Cobra alarm is working perfectly (includes central locking).
120000 miles but the engines runs brilliantly and the gearbox as slick as ever.
Based near Portsmouth. Now on eBay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cool Runnings on Tue 18.05.2021, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
Cool Runnings

Re: Elan M100 SE Turbo 1992

Postby HJ2 » Thu 13.05.2021, 17:16

Looks like a minter, GLWS!
If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got
HJ2
Wodan - God of the Low Lands

Return to UK Elans - For Sale