Wanted

Elans wanted within the U.K.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Nige, Elanlover, Sy V, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith, clemo, Dave Eds, Specky, DaveT

Wanted

Postby Michael.A » Tue 04.05.2021, 12:05

I am looking to purchase an elan.Please get in touch if you are thinking of selling.
Car now purchased thanks all.
Thanks Michael.
Last edited by Michael.A on Fri 07.05.2021, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
Michael.A

Re: Wanted

Postby david924s » Wed 05.05.2021, 09:47

I am probably going to sell my white 1990 SE Turbo I bought it a few years ago from Jamie (the seal) and due to other commitments it has not been used probably only done 500 miles since buying it. My car has done around 67600 miles is currently SORN as the MOT ran out in November and I couldn't get it done due to covid and needing to isolate. My car is not a show car but is generally in good condition, it has none standard MX5 black leather seats fitted, a full set of Jamie's replacement hood seals (his prototype car) and Honda Type R rear calipers. Everything works on the car although the tyres are old (original Michelins) so could do with replacing and the headlights (as usual) are poor so could do with replacing (was going to fit the LED PnM conversion). Car is currently under a new Stormforce cover (would go with it) so not easy to take pictures I will try at the weekend if you're interested let me know.
david924s
Enthusiast

Re: Wanted

Postby Michael.A » Fri 07.05.2021, 18:09

Car now purchased,thanks for all the replies.
Michael.A

Return to UK Cars - Wanted