| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

GeoffSmith wrote:The mysterious IC switches the BUZ10 MOSFETs to make the ground connection so I'm not surprised you can't buzz out the 0V.
I use these but I prefer my old pair without the light as they are a lot lighter:
As well as a decent soldering iron, you really need a de-soldering tool. Don't but the 99p specials from China/Hong Kong but go for something like this:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DURATOOL-SOL ... :pf:0#rwid
mikecg wrote:Hi Tuga and the rest of the chat team , finally now the weather has changed had another look at the RH Pod problem. The lights come on on both sides main and dip . There is a 12 volt voltage (which reverses) across the LH pod motor connection but not the RH pod motor and the RH pod you can manually raise and lower.
I presume this is looking like the RH pod lift module (if correct name) is faulty? As a final check can I run a piece of wire from the LH pod motor feed connector to the RH and switch on the lights?
Thanks






Return to Electrical / Electronics / Stereo / Lights etc.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests